What's your favorite Mortal Kombat Ninja character?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Tough choice! When my brother and I used to play the games, I'd always choose Rain to fight with (he was my favorite for no particular reason). But in the MK movie, Reptile had the best fight scene. And who doesn't love Scorpion and Sub-Zero?

• Definitely Scorpion, he is the coolest :D

What Guys Said 9

• Personally, Smoke was always my favorite, maybe I prefer the Cyborg version a bit more than his Human incarnation. Actually I thought Cyborg version Sub-Zero was even more interesting.

Technically, only Sub-Zero, Smoke, Scorpion, and Noob Saibot can be considered "Ninjas", since they are actually or formerly part of any Ninja Clans canonically, plot-wise.

Scorpion is part of a Japanese Ninja Clan known as the Shirai-Ryu, while Sub-Zero, Smoke and Noob Sabot are part of a Chinese Ninja Assassins Clan known as the Lin-Kuei which is a rival of the Shirai-Ryu Clan. Noob is only considered a ninja technically, since Noob was formerly the "Original" Sub-Zero, and the Older Brother of the current Sub-Zero before he was killed by Scorpion and then became Noob.

The rest such as Reptile, Rain, Ermac were all just really "pallete swap" type of characters that Midway had to work with due to the hardware and software limitations at the time or that they were trying to really save time and money when designing those characters on the older 2D MK games.

So they technically aren't really "ninjas" canonically or in the current up to date canon as they all had been completely re-designed.

I guess you can say Rain is a ninja for his ninja-ish design in both of his up to date Mortal Kombat 9 and MK X designs, and other MK fans do considered Kitana, Mileena, and Jade to be female "ninjas", so why not for Rain?

• insidemk.altervista.org/.../...X_Tremor-Render.jpg
    fuck those weak ass bitches, i present Tremor master of earth

• I always liked Sub Zero the most, Ice powers are just fucking cool, everybody's into Scorpion but Sub Zero is way more awesome in my opinion.

• Scorpion all the way. He's the BADASS antihero of the game.

• Sub effing Zero all the way!!

• Raiden, he was in Mortal combat 1 released in 1992.

• Reptile... I liked it when he was leaking green blood instead of red...