What city in the world has the largest city park?

What's the largest urban park in the World?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• i feel like a fool for saying new york but thats the only one i know and im too lazy to google this shit rn

• If only there was a website where you could type things in a little box and almost immediately get sought after results...

• I'm from New York so I'm biased to Central Park (been there many times).

To answer your question, here's a list:

matadornetwork.com/.../

• serra de cantareira in sao paulo, brazil

• 1|0
    • So many central parks. lol It's actually pretty small... The last large one I visited was William B. Umstead State Park last fall. The leaves wear beatiful, the air was cold, I saw 2 deer while I was there. It was a good place to each lunch and talk.

• London. The city is my playground.

• the red square in moscow. makes central park look like a little backyard... .

• But the question is about city park, not city square...

What Girls Said 1

• Stanley Park in Vancouver is a good size. Maybe that or South Mountain Park in Arizona (I think it's largest in the US, but not largest in the world). I bet the biggest one in the whole world is like in Greenland or somewhere with a lot of open space.