What is the one single most important thing in life?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• My future!

• Faith, be it religious, personal, political or whatever.

• cherishing the moments we have with family

• University at the moment.

• For me , my religion.

• my rich husband lol

What Guys Said 16

• To make it through without being put in the slamma...

www.mintpress.net/.../...1341579531215-690x388.jpg

• What ever you desire your life to be about? Whatever you want it to be about, feel it should be about, or even how your life should be about. What do you really want to do with your life? What exactly are you willing to do?

It's completed open ended for this one, one one size fits all solution or answer here.

For me, it will always be about Survival, and because there is always suffering, I rather live and survive as long as I could with whatever I've got left (time, money, resources, knowledge) in this world, in this reality, and have yet to learn and know more about this world and reality. That's just what I have decided that it should be about, and even then sometimes it could expand, or even change, as people can and will change over the course of their lives whether it's their careers, relationships, or what they want to do, or what they want their life to be about.

• To live it.

So many people let life pass them by. Then one day they look back and realize they didn't do a damn thing with their life. As long as you have some good stories to tell your grand children, it doesn't really matter a whole lot what the stories are about, as long as you have something to tell. How much money you made, or how many video games you played don't make good stories. So make some good stories in your life.

• Family and friends

• Being yourself.

Because you're not truly alive
    if you play the role of someone else.

• Sex, reproduction, health, wealth (to an extent), personality, people, family, happiness...

Lamborghini's?

• As a Christian, my answer is God. Next thing on the list is a loving family.

• sex sex sex

• *Arnold voice*

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the women.

In all seriousness, love is the most important thing.

• God
    Family
    Friends
    Work
    Home
    Car
    Food
    Water
    Entertainment ( computer, movies, music, video games )

• To live.

• Cookies and technology.

• Ma babez 💏

• Depends on the person, for some people it's love, for others it's money...

• Children. That's all you have in the end.

• living it how you want because someday you'll be dead and it won't matter anyway...