Canadians, do you like Justin Trudeau?

He's very handsome for a prime minister, but is he actually good at being a prime minister?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats exactly how he got elected, he was attractive and a good actor. He beyond fucking useless though, he's managed to break almost every promise he made in just 3 months. He's set to run this country from a surplus to $100 billion in debt in his first term.
    He's a nice guy but he's no politician. He put on a good show but he'll never back up what he said.

What Guys Said 2

• That's what I was wondering to I mean I'm not Canadian but every time I heard that people were voting for this guy all I heard is that they were doing it because he's handsome.

If that's people reason for voting someone in then well good luck.

• Canadian right here. I guess he's okay so far, but I voted for Tom Mulcair. But I have a feeling most young people only voted for him because they thought he's "handsome" and for weed legalization...

What Girls Said 1

• Well he's a step up from Harper, that's for sure. But I'm still ambivalent about him.