How to make her feel special under this situation?

> she got sent to rehab center for her eating disorder last week
> No phone or contact from outside work for 2 months
> She told me that they would let her use internet on computer after 6 weeks on her good behaviour as reward or something and that she'd miss me most
> I know her email so I can always like mail her everyday so she can read them all after all that
> But what else other than that?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're able to visit her, you should try.
    Otherwise, emails/letters are nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the email is a great idea but it is enough you don't want to overwhelm her - Make each entry like a journal of the things that you and your mutual friends are doing so she will feel connected to her friends and not feel like she has missed so much. Include your thoughts and messages to her from yourself and your friends.

What Girls Said 1

• Mb you could get one of those day-by-day calendars -- like "365 days of ___" -- and tear out the days you won't see her.
    Then, on the BACK side of each day, write some quick little cool thing that's funny/sexy/romantic/special in whatever way she tends to appreciate.

So, it's like a special-thought-a-day calendar, type of thing.

What Guys Said 3

• For clarity, are you trying to bang? Or trying to date? Or just being a good friend?

I mean, it's mostly the same regardless. Just make sure to be understanding and compassionate and not at all like you are on here. :D

• Just tell her you are ther for her

• You could send her an email with a video recording of yourself! and pictures too