When was the last time you took a big risk?

What was the risk? Was it worth it? Any regrets?

Updates:
Today I decided to take another risk and randomly messaged this guy I was matched with. He is yet to respond but that's OK, at least I tried! Fingers crossed he replies.

Anyone else taken a risk today?

0|0
0|3

What Guys Said 3

• A risk everyday, keeps the boredom away.
    It's worth, if you don't get hurt. ^.~

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for this. Took a risk this evening, sort of had my heartbroken but I will survive!

• Show All
    • I guess so, right after we start laughing and joking about something else lol. Thanks for listening!

• Not a problem. I wish you all the best. ^.^

• i went into a public bathroom the other day...

1|0
    0|0
  • A few months ago. I lost my job. They gave me no training whatsoever. They fired me after just a few weeks for "performance issues". I had a chance to go back to my old job, but I decided not to. It was such an agonizing decision between going back or taking the risk and pressing forward, so agonizing that it brought me to tears.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh no sorry to hear this. This happened to me a couple of years ago. The company pushed me to quit and made claims I was incapable of doing the job, when really I hadn't been trained. I've never been so angry in my life, cried on the journey home. Luckily I hadn't quit my other job yet, so I went back reluctantly. Hopefully you have found your way now and you're much happier.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.