What was your evil deed for the day?

I just pretended to be Jewish to get some Mormon missionaries to leave me alone.

#TheEvilQueenHasSpoken

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• There's a nice homeless guy who lives in a small wooded area near my office. This morning I gave him a counterfeit $100 bill, and then called the cops and told them he was trying to pass it. I used my new I-Phone to record the police leading him out of the woods! Hahaha! Priceless!!!

• He must have been a real pest lol.

• Film it again and put it on youtube.

• @tynamite you're right! Bet I could get some righteous coin with that!

• Today, I said I was going to meet up with a friend quickly at 5:00PM.

... And guess what--

I showed up at 5:02PM... And I didn't even send him a text saying I was running late 😎
    media2.giphy.com/media/PApa5UNm7rcQw/giphy.gif

• girl scouts tried to sell me cookies. i flipped the table and walked inside.

nah but really, i took the last banana to work lol.

• These ladies came to my door to try and get me to vote for their candidate running for city office. I told them that I was house sitting and I live far away
    media.giphy.com/media/jcRfPEm3jR1yo/giphy.gif

• Some dude on campus was ranting about how evil gays were to me so I pretended to be a mute and started doing fake hand signs to get him to go away...

• @xnicholemariex3 climbed up into a tree I'm getting ready to chop that tree down that will be my evil deed for the day.

• I ate three pastries at a school reunion.

• Pretended I was a Mormon missionary so I could bother people.

• man, I meant woman. You are some evil being..

• Oh, you I like! Much evil, such horror.

• Handed out vials of bleach telling people it was holy water

• And nice work with the Mormon's, by the way...

• I was like "I am not about to leave my heritage behind," and he was like "Oh, I can understand that." Because they are really into family. I have to start telling people my name is Sarah though because I used my real name.

• What a coincidence! *My* real name is Sara too! 😄

• Would you believe me if I said I was one of those Mormon missionaries once upon a time?

• I went to the corner shop and brought a can of drink and a chocolate bar. While the woman behind the counter moved from in front of me to the cash register to give me my change, I grabbed a pack of chewing gum right in front of her guessing whether then chewing gum shelf on the counter would hide me stealing the chewing gum.

After she gave me my change, she asked me if I took a pack of chewing gum.
    "Yes."
    "Where is it?"
    "Here?"
    "You put it in your pocket?"
    "Yeah"

I stole a pack of chewing gum in front of someone's face in a shop with CCTV.

LOL that's funny trolling. I walked out the shop afterwards and never got in trouble!

• Don't call yourself a queen.

• My profile photo is literally the Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time.

• I shit a heart shaped turd, took a picture of it, and sent it to my so.. While she was eating nutela-bread.

• I told someone today that I was a Mormon Missionary just to get them to lie about being Jewish and it worked... wait a minute... :v

#TheEvilKingHasSpoken

• took a pic of an ring and sent it to my friend asking her to marry me, when I never had the ring

• I pissed in the urinal and didn't flush. On purpose.

• I shot a man in reno just to watch him die

• LOL, nice one.

• Couldn't think of any evil deeds besides my true existing bliss.

• I johny caged my swor enemy

What Girls Said 4