What is right? Bible or Quaran?

What is older and what is really right. Please : again flamable question. Be carefull what you will answer and which way.

Continue...
PS.. look to today. Is the same or different?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a lot of right & wrongs in both the Bible & the Quaran. The Bible & Quaran both evangelize to take care of those in need; they both also attest that killing a girl who was raped because she didn't "cry out" for help is justifiable for preserving honor.

They both state Jesus was sinless & ascended into Heaven. They both attest to Adam & Eve, Noah, Moses, King David, the perpetual virginity of Mary, etc. The Quaran attests that Jews, Christians, Sabians & Muslims are eligable for Heaven, while the Bible only seems to attest that Christians & Jews will only make it (however, if scrutinized, the Bible states that every soul that ever existed will make it to Heaven).

My conclusion is, there's little difference to constitute which one is "right" between the two.

What Girls Said 11

• None of them are right.

• Human compassion is the only thing that is always right.

• They're both wrong.

• Quran is the last book/kitab in the world as the guidance for the last generation of human... actually Muslim believe that Bible is the main reference until Quran comes, then all the things in Bible is no longer valid, it's only valid for the generation born on the period of Bible come, brought by Isa A. S or Jesus. It's like the iOs update. therefore Quran is the right one.

• the holy books older than Quran are : Torah, Psalms and Bible (the original old testament)

• good to hear you read both of the holy books, you're better than anyone who tends to criticized without even understand and read those books. My prayer is for you, I hope you'll find the truth, InsyaAllah ;)

• I found the truth. Thank you. But it isn't Quaran.

• Neither

• i don't think you can think of either as right or wrong.

• Qur'an* :)

• nahhhhhh that shits evil

• You sad Quaran. Im sure Quaran is wrong and bad. Try to show me more.

• In moderation they are both right

• Did you read them carefully?

• I did. The bible is older but if they are both moderate I don't see anything wrong with either.

• Well its about discussing. I've read both, lived on the east for 3 years and I must say that both of them are not right.

• well I'm going to be biased and say the bible. LOL

• Bible is older I think. And I dont kniw which I right. I haven't read the Quaran

• Neither

What Guys Said 20

• 1. What is older?
    *-The Tanakh (Torah) is the oldest. The modern scholarly consensus is that the Torah has multiple authors, known as the Documentary hypothesis, and that its composition took place over centuries.[22] This contemporary common hypothesis among biblical scholars states that the first major comprehensive draft of the Pentateuch was composed in the late 7th or the 6th century BC (the Jahwist source), and that this was later expanded by the addition of various narratives and laws (the Priestly source) into a work very like the one existing today. (Source: Wikipedia)
    *-The Christian Bible was compiled and translated by Saint Jerome in the 4th century CE. His translation is known as the Vulgata.

*-Muslims believe the Quran was verbally revealed by God to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel (Jibril),[4][5] gradually over a period of approximately 23 years, beginning on 22 December 609.

2. and what is really right? in my opinion, neither is. But they're interesting books and I own several copies of each.

• Neither is right, both have flaws and inaccuracies. That doesn't mean that their is not wisdom, or good in these books.

• But there's is also horrible shit the bible is terrible to women and endorses slavery and the qu'ran is a hive of shit just look at shariah law I'd never take any wisdom from these cesspools of shit written by delusional idiots.

• @Josht11 Billions of people are living under Bible and women under Bible have freedom. In Islamic world no.

• Yeah I'm not denying Islam is worse most of christianity has had a cultural shift and doesn't follow the book as strict as muslims still doesn't mean the bible isn't shit.

• I would rather burn and suffer for eternity in hell than live in Allah's heaven.

• The bible is older but they're both wrong. Age doesn't equal validity otherwise we'd all be hindus.

• A Christian would say the Bible,
    A Muslim would say the Qur'an,
    An atheist would say neither.

Does it really matter, though?

• Good answer. But if anybody will ask you who you are, can you defend your position with glory?

• That's good to hear. Your age probably allows you to perceive things from a different angle and not fall into the predicaments I listed.
      I'm atheist, but ultimately, if someone respects my beliefs, I'll show them the same respect :) It's simple.

• It should be like this.. among atheists, among religions, among all people. ( Imagine - John Lennon). Unfortunately, opposite is reality.

• Well what's right will start the flames, but the Bible is older, cuz Muslims say the Bible is kinda right, but has a few issues, like the stuff about Jesus being the son of God

• you know they are closely related, right? they're both abrahamic religions. also, neither are right cause 1 is a 2000+ year old text and another is a 1400 year old text based on made up shit

• They're almost identical, you know that right? And I don't think any religion is more right than the next, who's to make that call? There are hundreds, if not thousands, of religions in the world. That's the problem with religion, so many rely on blind faith that they're right and everyone else is wrong.

• Ok. And closest to you is? And why? Im only curious. No needed to answer.

• Like I said, I don't think any one is more right than the next. This applies beyond Christianity/Islam

• Islamic Hell is temporary but Christian hell is permanent. So you're best bet is to go for the Bible because if Islam turns out to be right and you're a Christian, you'll just be in Hell temporarily, but if you're a Muslim and Christianity turns out to be right, then you're really screwed

• Everybody has their own beliefs, and in ordinary circumstances I don't think that anybody has the right to tell another that their beliefs are wrong.

Obviously this isn't the case when extremists take things too far. Take Hitler for example, the greatest megalomaniac known to man. His beliefs were wrong, what gave him the right to kill thousands of innocent people?

• The bible is older but I think they're both wrong.

• To me it's quran

• Nice question ill answer it in a simple way , both of them are right but the Quran is the continuity of the Bible , like the Bible was the continuity of Jews

• Neither

• Every single prophesy in the Bible has proven true. Not only this, every attempt to discredit it has failed. Further, every thing the Bible forbids has been proven to be harmful.

The Koran was written by Muhammaed, a prophet of "Allah". The Koran says that Jesus was a prophet. But if Jesus is a prophet and to be believed in what He says, then what Jesus said, is that the Koran cannot possibly be true.

Muhammad historically was a child rapist and mass murderer. If you cannot consider what he wrote, consider his own character.

One document is true, the other, is a lie. Examine what the believers of each religion are doing in the world today. one is feeding people through food banks, the other, torturing in the name of their god.

• What is this question? How can you ask whether one sacred book is better than the other one? These are two different religions, and they are just beliefs. Any of these books is right and yet any of them is wrong, they just become what the different religions make of it. "Good" or "Right" is a judgment, hence it is subjective, hence there can be no answer. Think about it.

• The Bible is older, written by several authors, apparently inspired by God. The Quaran was written by Mohammed approximately 2000 years ago, who declared himself a prophet of God.
    The bible as we know it, was selected by a church council of Byzantine, or Constantinople, who canonized the 66 particular books based on their supposed authenticity, based upon Jewish historical record-keeping which decreed that for any writing to be considered a true record of events, the event needed to have two or more witnesses apart from the author.
    There were a whole range of other books that were not included, the volume of which is now known as the pseudepigrapha, or spurious writings, books from authors such as Enoch, whereby there was no accounting for their legitimacy.
    I've always considered the Old Testament to be a historical account of Go's dealings with His people, while the New Testament summarises the Mosaic Law into two concise laws, which makes things simpler, as well as opening up the relationship with God to non-Jews, known in the New Testament as Gentiles.
    The Quaran, and the author of the said writings, have until recently been a mystery to me, but after reading through a lot of it and Mohammed's history, it gives me cause for concern.

• the bible doesn't contradict itself... but jews and muslim books do and i knoe jews use the same book but they only use one part of it which is no longer supposed to be used they just ignore the truth...
    jews disproven
    https://youtu.be/dTrrHtcdES0

muslims disproven
    https://youtu.be/eV8WkwqIg2Y

• and to all that say they are the same you are wrong the bible has nothing but peace , the old testament is no longer valid !

• "the bible doesn't contradict itself"

Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk

• @VirginiaBeachBum HAHAHAHA bro jer 17:4 is referring to hell... when you are in hell its too late to be forgiven

• All abrahamic religions are corrupted by Lucifer himself, as we currently dwell in his domain, and have so for thousands of years.
    Forgiveness and love are the highest form of consciousness.

• The Sumerian Enuma Elish is the source material for all Abrahamic religions. Later parts of the Egyptian book of the dead were added ( story of Moses)

• @FalloutVaultB0y I don't subscribe to a religion. Absolutely All the religions have parts of the truth, but also disinformation, misinformation, social engineering etc.
      The entity Jesus did tell the truth about ascension. You have to be at least 51% service to others to ascend out of here in the harvest (Christian rapture). So love , forgiveness, assistance, etc

• Good opinion.

• We've got ourselves to space, advance in medical technology, communication, transportation, understanding the world and even cosmos... How can people argue about this... This is why humanity deserve anal probe from the Aliens, but I bet even that people would enjoy since there is a current ass and anal love raging among people..