Guys, What bra size do you like the most?

On girls

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Never tried any sizes. On girls I'm gonna say some kind of DD. The measuring system still seems complex to me. 34DD, 36DD, something like that.

What Guys Said 10

• My wife wears a 36G, I'm happy with her ample breasts.

• The girl I'm seeing is 32D and with a nice tight body that's perfect for me

• I would go with 34A or 32B (they're sister sizes) because the girl can be free to wear any bra she likes with a small bust 😊

• Thanks for the update although I had assumed that you meant on girls! To answer your question I did once have a lot of fun with a woman who was a 36H. That was definitely the best size I've experienced.

• Cs or Ds

• I have no idea how to visualize cup size. I just look at em, and decide from there if I like them

• I'd say 34 C because that's pretty big but not huge

• I don't know I don't wear a bra :)

• That 100% depends on the rest of her body. If a girl was 5'1 super skinny and had D cup size she would look ridiculous. If she was 6 inches taller it would look more suitable.

• My fiancĂ©e's. I don't even know the cup size, but they are HERS, and that all that matters.