What is it like for girls to wear a dress or skirt?

How do you feel wear a dress or skirt? Benefits downsides?

Most Helpful Girl

• It feels really nice! It feels breezy and you feel the cool air. The downside, of course, is people accidentally seeing what's under your skirt. But the benefits are that it feels free and breezy and comfortable and just makes you feel overall more feminine.

What Girls Said 5

• It feels pretty awesome :) I have this dress that's kinda longish and flowy and I love just twirling in it because it flows out around me and kinda makes me feel like a princess (plus it makes my boobs look great so :P ).

Benefits: Feels extremely comfortable, makes you feel like a princess, is awesome for the warmer months so you don't get too hot.

Downsides: You have to be careful about sudden gusts of wind, you have to constantly make sure it's pulled low enough if it's a skirt, you have to be careful about stairs and escalators and just generally creepy people trying to look up underneath it. I guess also if you haven't shaved your legs for a few days and the stubble is starting to grow back or if you have bigger thighs, your legs rubbing together can be uncomfortable.

• It feels amazing, there are no downsides.

• it feels like you are free and no restraints :p downside is it is cold :(

• Benefits: feminine, can be classy or informal depending

Downsides: escalators, ladders and stairs

• free

What Guys Said 0