What time do you wake up everyday in the morning?

😴
Is it easy for you to just get up and head outdoor?

Most Helpful Guy

• 4:45 am. No. I have been doing it for years. Not use to it

What Guys Said 14

• Around 8 am. I am not that good with getting up in the morning.

• Around 5:30 6 am.
    It's not the easiest for me to get out for bed lol

• 7:30!

• Dawn, rosy- fingered dawn...

• like 12pm and before i know it its 6pm and the day is over...

depressing really, but on college days i get up at 8 am or 9 am

• It depends on what I have to do and where I have to be, my mornings are never exact, at least not until next Thursday.

• eh...1PM? :P

• 7:00-7:30. Ideally I should be up by 7, but I struggle to get up in the morning.

• up about 6.15 am

• Most days I get up at 2:00 pm.
    Yes, I work nights (10 pm to 6:30 am).

• 3-4 am... gotta love work haha

• I've been having a terrible sleep pattern for about 3 months now.

I plan to correct it tomorrow night.

I want to get 10 hours of sleep, 7 hours of work and 7 hours of study.

Mix and match out of the three for basic needs etc and maybe some leisure time somewhere, likely out of sleep.

• But when it comes to leaving the house, straight out of bed I can do that within 10-30 minutes if I want to be fully set for the day.

• Well it's naturally going to correct itself I have an exam at the military tomorrow at I have to leave at 6 am and be there at 8 am, and I am going to sleep at 4 am, and it's 3:50 am at the time I replied with this message.

For the last three months, I've had anything ranging from 4 to 7 hours sleep on workdays.

I don't really remember what brought it on, but it's been a recurring problem.

• Oh wow : o

Good night then! :)

• 5:45

And fuck no

• I work nights so I get up between 11 a. m. and 1 p. m.

What Girls Said 18

• I have the hardest time waking up. I work 3 days a week and have to be up no later than 5:45am, I set alarms going off every 5-10 mins starting at 5am because I'm such a heavy sleeper I won't hear it and I sometimes sleep walk so I've shut alarms off and not known it. I usually wake and have to shower and rush out the door in 10-15 mins. My off days I sleep in until between 11a-2p and usually lay in bed a good hour before getting up and going to the couch and laying back down for a while and getting ready I take my time and depending on if I bath or not will take 1.5-3hrs to get ready. I always shower every day but I really like to bath and relax and will take a super long bath then shower and wash my hair and body and stuff

• I always wake up around 7am.

• I wake up at 5am. I have some days that I can easily get out of bed with no hassles. Other times I just feel so sluggish and keep hitting the snooze button as much as I can

• These days I'm only sleeping 3 times a week. Very approximately, those are Wed afternoon through Thurs morning; Fri night through Sat late morning; and Mon early morning through Mon lunchtime-ish.

Believe it or not, this is what my body thinks a normal sleep schedule is.

• Are you ever tired or do you really only need that much sleep? I'm Jealous ;(

• @Lynx122 You are right around the age where yr about to hit a big, hard, concrete wall when it comes to re-adjusting sleep times BACKWARD.

Most people can still stay up later -- which is why weekend social lives still exist for non-teenagers -- but, yeah... pretty soon yr gna start experiencing this thing where moving yr clock back becomes almost impossible.

i. e., if you party on fri or sat night and you sleep in the following morning, you'll be fucked when you try to get up early on Monday again.
      you will literally be experiencing jet lag, at that point. (jet lag actually has nothing to do with traveling -- it's just a mismatch between clock time and internal time.)

once you get to that point, if you are like normal people, the only solution is to suck it up and keep waking up at the same time (-ish), even if you stay up super late the night before and that only menas getting a couple hrs of sleep.

good luck!

• Aww I don't wanna hit a concrete wall you make it sound so terrible haha :). I guess I'll deal with it when it hits me. Thanks for the luck :P

• Depends, my sleeping patter is fucked as hell. Some days I get up at 10am, rarely I get up at 8am, most commonly 12-2pm, sometimes 4pm even 6pm... It all just depends on when I go to sleep (which is usually around 4-8am). If I wake up early I'll nap during the afternoon

• on week days 6:45 I get up pretty well

• 7 am because of Uni 😭

• 5:00 am

• 6:40 am because of school (⌣_⌣”)

• 5:45 for school, and 8 for any other day

• Morning? What is this morning you speak of?

• 8:45 AM usually is the time I get up. I'm out the door by 9:15 or so.

• 6:00 AM sadly, if I could I would sleep until like 4:30 in the afternoon. lol

• 5 or 5:30 am- wake up.
    Out the door around 7 or 7:30.

• Currently my schedule is a little crazy so I wake up between 9am-11am

• Most mornings I'm up by 430 -530 am. Even on my days off I'm up before 6am.

• I loathe leaving my bed, but once I'm up I'm ready in ten minutes and out the door...

• Around 7am