Does it annoy anyone else when a movie character has the exact same hair style at a young age and then while played by someone else 10+ years older?

I mean who the hell wears the exact same hairdo all their lives

• yes
  • no
  • huh?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really I never really notice hairstyles definitely not enough to annoy me only shit characters and terrible stories can do that, but I've had the same hairstyle all my life and I don't think I'm gonna ever change it so it does happen.

• exactly the same?

• Ye exactly the same, I couldn't care less to be honest it's just the natural way my hair looks, I wake up and it's just like that, it never changes which is good for me cos it's low maintenance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Does anyone else what? Lol you left us hanging!

I still wear the same hairdo. It's called the nothing style. I like it lol

What Guys Said 4

• I honestly don't notice these things xD

• Joe Dirt, that's who.

thetvpage.com/.../mullet.jpg

• I weAR the same hair do 😛😉

• I have had the same haircut for the last 10 or so years so no ot doesn't bother me

• ok, well maybe some men never change their hair. women definitely do not continue wearing their hair exactly as they do when they were 10.

What Girls Said 0