Have you ever done anything in your life that you are really not proud of?

To the point of being ashamed of it.

• Yes
    88% (14)83% (10)86% (24)Vote
  • No
    12% (2)17% (2)14% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I mean maybe in the moment but nothing that stuck. I wouldn't change a thing cause I am where I am. Only place to go is forward-lol.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i've done too much stupid shit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah so ashamed I'm taking it to my death bed 😕

1|2
    0|0
  • Why have you? 😉 Did you get drunk, and wake up bare ass in the front yard of a neighbor? Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah no doubt 😞

0|1
    0|0
  • i stole a piece of candy from burlington when i was a kid,... haunts me day n night

1|1
    0|0
  • Not currently yet. But I'm sure I will someday

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, when I was raped.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

I hope I learned from my mistake and not do it again.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• anyone who says no is either a liar, or someone who lived an extremely sheltered and limited life, or the type of fool who believes "it is in the past, so regret is pointless," which is, to me, a pathetic cop out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm... yes. I kinda messed mp by career big time. So looking to start over from scratch!

0|1
    0|0
    • *messed up my career

• Show All
    • after the stuff i read on the internet even from indian girls, i am not going to believe they are virgins, i am sure they have all done stuff

• @manmaemotion

What you say is true usually for girls from Mumbai and Delhi. In other cities, it's quite rare.

• Yep, several times... unfortunately, I hope it won't happen again :P

0|1
    0|0
  • too many things

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm going to die very soon, not proud of it, but i think its best for people around me not to handle my dumb brain and ugly face

0|0
    0|0