Have you ever done anything in your life that you are really not proud of?

To the point of being ashamed of it.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I mean maybe in the moment but nothing that stuck. I wouldn't change a thing cause I am where I am. Only place to go is forward-lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i've done too much stupid shit.

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah so ashamed I'm taking it to my death bed 😕

• Why have you? 😉 Did you get drunk, and wake up bare ass in the front yard of a neighbor? Lol

• Yeah no doubt 😞

• i stole a piece of candy from burlington when i was a kid,... haunts me day n night

• Not currently yet. But I'm sure I will someday

• Yeah, when I was raped.

• Yes.

I hope I learned from my mistake and not do it again.

What Guys Said 5

• anyone who says no is either a liar, or someone who lived an extremely sheltered and limited life, or the type of fool who believes "it is in the past, so regret is pointless," which is, to me, a pathetic cop out.

• Umm... yes. I kinda messed mp by career big time. So looking to start over from scratch!

• *messed up my career

• after the stuff i read on the internet even from indian girls, i am not going to believe they are virgins, i am sure they have all done stuff

• @manmaemotion

What you say is true usually for girls from Mumbai and Delhi. In other cities, it's quite rare.

• Yep, several times... unfortunately, I hope it won't happen again :P

• too many things

• i'm going to die very soon, not proud of it, but i think its best for people around me not to handle my dumb brain and ugly face