Do chicks ever smell their own boobs?

I always wonder that. Can they smell their breasts after they take their bra off at the end of the day? There was a girl on one site once who said when she takes her bra off she loves the smell of her boobs, like "baking bread" she put it. Lol.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There's actually a rational explanation for this question. Breasts are, in a way, modified sweat glands. And I've seen lots and lots of girls here on GAG admit that they wear their bras multiple, multiple times before washing them. And if you're talking about the hot summer months, it's reasonable to wonder whether or not sweaty boobs inside a bra that hasn't been washed for a while might have an odor. It might not even be a bad odor. Hell I don't know. But my point is that it's not a completely outlandish question.

What Girls Said 27

• No I am not freak like that haha!

• I can't smell anything.. 😕

• I like the way my shoulders smell in hot sunshine, but, I've never noticed anything distinctive like that. I'm gna humbly suggest that bread-baker girl might, uh, want to change clothes more often?
    lol

I mean, dude, even during lactation I don't have a smell there. Even the breast milk itself doesn't really have a smell, unless it goes sour.

• How do your shoulders smell in the sunshine?

• This is definitely true, that's why the smell of sweaty females is very arousing for me. Not familiar with the shoulders thing, so if you could still come up with something close enough to describe it that would be great.

A guy I once spoke to said he likes the smell of a woman's saliva on her pillow the night after she slept. He said it really turns him on and makes him want to fuck her brains out, lol. I'd never heard of that until he told me but it's interesting.

• @redeyemindtricks Have you ever heard of that?

• Not breasts, but my bra - to see if I need to put it to a wash...
    it happens.

• How would you describe the smell?

• Not sure... but it's pleasant, not smelly I just like for it to be completely scentless - and when the sweat dries then the scent is usually almost completely gone.

• soo basically her breast smelled yeasty? eww!

• Yes but I need to squeeze them up to reach my nose lol and no they don't smell anything.

• LOL. It does smell like bread XD XD

• Not me...

Now I gotta start...

:p

• hum, na never tried to smell my breast or bras xD

• I don't smell my tits but honestly I smell my bra becuase SOMETIMES it smells and needs a wash so... 😂😂 hope this helps xx

• no i dont. but when i take my braw off.. it usually smell good from lotion and perfume i put on.

• I'm not one of those girls, but it format surprise me at all..

• They smell like my deodorant because they are next to my pits. Sheesh.

• I've never heard of people doing that before.

• Well, that's weird...

• Can't recall doing it.

• if her boobs smell like yeast, than she need to clean herself alittle more. It should smell liek you just sweaty if its hot. Otherwise by boobs smell like nothing really.

• Look man, it happens.

• I've smelled my socks. I've smelled my panties. But I've never EVER smelled my boobs. LMFAO.

• Yeah. Problem?

• Never did

• I never did.

• No...

• Um, no lmao

• I don't ever smell them but j do enjoy rubbing them a lot.

• Every night before I go to sleep. I smell like my body wash, which smells good. Plus they are super soft.

• No but I imagined the s, ell wouldn't be to pleasant considering they produce sweat.

What Guys Said 8

• they do.

one girl told me they get stinky cause its like an armpit... heat, perspiration, and droplets of milk? isn't that like a recipe for cheese? i m not a cheese maker so dont quote me but i feel its close.

• Th-that's a thing? What? Lol...

• I don't think they smell in any distinctive way other than skin, do they?

Not that I've ever noticed.

• Dam you beat me on the random things today hahah XD

• hot sweaty boobs

• DgBAHAHAHAHH this is the "WTF" question of the month winning award.

• Im imagining al the GaGer girls now starting to try to smell them...

• "baking bread", tf bruv?