What's a big secret you know but can't tell people in real life?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've known a pedophile who has never hurt anyone, and would never hurt anyone. He does not wish to desire children, but they are simply what he is attracted to. He hates it. He hates himself. The only reason he hasn't committed suicide is because he believes he is strong enough to never do something that would victimize someone else.
    He can't even get mental health consoling about this. If you talk to a shrink about this, you will be reported (to hell with doctor/patient privacy), you will be arrested, and your home will be ransacked looking for evidence of a crime.
    Once it becomes clear you have not committed one, and that you are not in possession of illegal things like child porn, cops will watch your every move anyways, and your community, your family, your job, your friends, will all see you as a monster, and turn you out, despite you never hurting anyone.
    Except his chances of getting off are amazingly low. In US law, a Sears or K-Mart catalog are ruled as "child pornography," if, and only if, they are in the possession of a pedophile. He will be convicted on child porn charges, for the same sears catalog every house on his street gets.

Learning about him, about people like him who do not touch children, who would never hurt a child, who see their desire as something they did not choose (like heterosexuality of being gay), but who do not act on it because they know touching a kid is wrong, who feel cursed with these desires? Makes me feel sorry for them, and realize that for every monster you hear about on the news, there are likely 100 others who would never hurt a child, never touch a child, but would be treated equally as monsters.

My secret is that I have a strong sympathy for such pedophiles, and I think they are treated unfairly and denied help. And if you DARE even suggest such a thing, you are accused of defending child rapists, or of being a pedophile yourself. And so I am silent.

• This kind of thing has always interested me. I've always wished I could really talk to somebody like this and ask them stuff but obviously nobody will tell people in the first place. I actually read about some lady who went to doctors to ask them to help her stop thinking like this, but they brushed her off. Her urges were getting worse so she went to police and said lock her up because she's going to do something bad because she kept getting thoughts of kids and the thoughts were more frequent and urges stronger, they said they can't just lock people up for urges if they're innocent and haven't hurt anybody. So in the end, she said she couldn't control herself and ended up touching a kid.. Ruined that kids life, gave it terrible memories and went to jail herself. It all didn't have to happen if they'd listened to her and it wasn't so taboo to discuss with her and help her control her urges.
      Buuut... At the same time, i think she's fucked up for acting on it and it's unforgivable.

• I think the same as you about that woman. Maybe it was strong urges, but how does that excuse it. She's hurt that kid in a way they'll never forget.

I do sometimes think some men, the ones who go for very young looking girls might be like your friend. He could do that? I don't know... Sounds messed up i know. Really, I look extremely young for my age nd have two friends who also do. People literally think we're kids (well teenage kids, but still kids) and every time a man approaches us, we all agreed we think he probably likes little girls and assumed we were one so tried it on. So yea, he was acting on his urges for young girls, but still, if we ever did say yes to him it'd be more ethical than an actual kid.
      Does just not feel at all attracted to a womans body? Only a young kids body looks good to him and turns him on?

• they guy i knew was a hebephile. that means girls (well, it can men boys or girls, but for him, girls) from RIGHT before puberty, to RIGHT before adulthood, were what he liked. say... 9 to 17. He told me his preference was for 12-14.
      Kids younger than that, were in his minds, children, non-sexual in any way. Older than that? there were exceptions, some women he found attractive, but never as much, as intently, as he did teen girls.

but as for guys going for younger (or younger looking) girls? I'm not sure that's fair. there are any number of reasons why he might be interested. and even if that WAS his reason? better he express his interest in legal girls who look young, than in children.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a boy since I was 14 online and he is handsome at first glance. So I want to know him because of his appearence. He is really handsome: his eyes are blue and has gourges features.
    After I contacted him by fb. I found out he is intelligent too. But we live far.
    We chatted everyday: my and his life are similar, so we called 'alter ego ' each other.
    We were really close. But we live too far.
    Now, I am 17 and still in love with him... I have met a lot of attractive guys, but no one is speciale for me. Yeah. Sometimes we chat, but not that often cause he is busy and me too.
    And I know we will never met because he wants to study in Uk and I want to stay in Italy... But still I love him so much.
    I can't forget about him, I don't know why I love him so much. It hurts sometimes. I know we will never meet, but I hope.
    I never say my feelings, I am always afraid of.
    Other guys are always second best to me. I know it's wrong thinking like this, but I can't thinking in other way...

What Guys Said 10

• I'm an active user on gag
    lol
    i'd never tell people irl that haha

• Humanitie's end. I talked with some friends, from planet Xarion X4 and they say we can't reach XXII century... damn.

• I have lots of secrets some, some will know some no one will know ever.

• that i know a whole lot of shit about girls, and that i go way more deep that anyone i know and analyze their moves.

• Secrets that people entrusted to me

• I secretly sing 'Home on the Range' while Masturbating...
    ... what? :v

• I prefer having sex with trans women.

• Because of the actual dick or because it's "taboo"

• I don't care much about the dick. I even like post-op trannies. Because they feel a huge physical atraction to males, the male body and the male genitalia.

• I tasted my semen

• Some people think I burned down two homes but I've never done anything like that. I even had verifiable alibis. The owners of both were assholes, had multiple criminal convictions, their neighbors and families hated them, and apparently no one wanted to assist in the investigations. I like the people who think I did to continue thinking that so they'll leave me alone and stay the hell out of my life. I found out about both fires accidentally well after the fact.

• Wow, that's crazy. Why does everybody think it's you?

• I theoretically had a motive to do both, and in one case, I had made an off the cuff remark about a year before to a couple of neighbors that crime in their neighborhood wouldn't get any better unless about half the homes burned down. In the other, I knew his daughter, and the owner was certain I had done it but was afraid of what I'd do if he told the cops, because I had already put an ex-wife on his ass and she took him to the cleaners for back child support. I fully admitted to his face I did that, but I wasn't even in the state when the fire happened. The first I knew of it was when his daughter told me that her father was scared of me because he thought I had done it. I didn't say a word. I let her keep thinking it. I'm pretty sure he got high off crack and didn't realize he set the house on fire with a lit cigarette. But of course, he couldn't admit to investigators about the drugs.

• I was on a jury and was forced to let a rapist of due to lack of evidence

• That sucks. I'm sorry you had to do that, don't feel too bad, there was nothing you could have done. That must happen so often, not just with rape cases, anything really. Crazy to think about all those people out there who are in your position.

• The worst thing was he actually drug 3 of there kids into court and made them lie for him

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a leprechaun. 🍀

• That I use gag lol

• That I use gag 😂😂

• I want to be with a women so bad and I am in love with one of my close friends. But I am in a committed heterosexual relationship and he gives me secerety and stability. So...:/

• My aunt was the most homophobic person I knew. When my cousin came out as lesbian, she eventually had to accept it. If it's family you're worried about, they often come round in the end like my aunt did, especially parents and siblings.
      My mother in law wasted so many of her years stuck with a man because she was afraid to admit who she was (especially being from a less tolerant generation) and when she finally came out, you could see the change in her, she was just so bright and happy.
      Don't hide away forever.

• That I'm a Special Tactics sniper in the police force.

• I had a miscarriage just over a year ago