Who on here is a blunt person?

I'm a blunt person lol I might of told @takumii tap that if I was older and single oopsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

... this is why @Maxemeister and @ArchDruidMordred tell me to be good πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and why @apple24 called me one of the biggest flirts on gagπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a blunt person that doesn't mince words but again I use words in a way that it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. But unfortunately texts are a highly impersonal way of communication and hence I use a lot of smileys / emojis to convey what and how I mean it :D

Oh yes I've been considered a flirt, ass licker etc too since I am polite most times lol

Most Helpful Girl

• lol.. You must be the Secret Admirer of @takumii Too who Just Posted and Boasted as well, @trumpetplayerforlife.
    I am called "Sweet and Nice and Caring" and so Forth Right but Many who also Know Me, Know that on Top of Good Advice I am Also: Straight shooter, Honest and Diplomatic.
    Was I being too "Blunt?"lol
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 10

• i am but i know how to word it.

• haha! HELL YA! lol Biggest flirt. lol

• I'm blunt and I have had my flirtatious moments as well.

• I'm not blunt per se. If I like someone I flirt hard (@akadatank44 ;P) but I don't ask them out or anything. Generally speaking, I try to find nicer ways to share my opinion unless I'm like really mad or bothered by something or something like that. I generally try to think before I speak, but eh. OOYL lol

• I definitely tell it like it is to people on here.

• haven't seen your bluntness yet.. xd.. but @takumii good for you huh,.. :P

• @missnowhere

• not my fault people like beating around the bush

• I have no idea if I am one, anyway I don't care.

• Hmmm ordinary "gentleman" is straight forward, but definitely can't handle any bluntness back.