Should I add this girl I like on Facebook?

I met this girl a few months ago, we haven't talked since but I found her on Facebook. Should I add her?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you think you're going to interact or meet people without making some move, whether its the first or not, sometimes you have to make the first move because you can't wait around for people to do it for you.
    Just go for it, she won't think you're creepy, she will just be flattered or say "Oh, I remember him!" Great way to start a relationship, don't overthink things and get anxious.
    You'll do great (: Just remember to message her saying "Hi! We met a few months ago. how are you" or something of that sort. Let it go from there and at some point you can ask her if you want to catch up in real life!

• Well, I was hoping there will be a time where I'll see her in person and then talk to her, but that hasn't happened yet

What Girls Said 5

• Message first, reintroduce yourself.

• Should I add her too and what should I say, obviously besides hi?

• I'm sorry I'm asking a lot of questions, I just don't want to scare her off

• Potentially yes.

• If you want to talk to her add her. :3

• do you guys have any mutual friends on fb? If not, I might be a bit creppy unless she thinks you are hot.

• Yeah we have one, if we didn't then I wouldn't even consider adding her

• You like her, it's Facebook so.

• Send her a message first

• Should I just message her and do nothing after that or message her then add her?

• Wait and see how she responds. Develop a rapport before randomly adding. You will have better odds

What Guys Said 2

• Send a "Hi" message and see how she responds

• Nah, that would be considered creepy