I found out that he has a girlfriend Advice?

So I met this guy on tinder about a year ago and we have been talking since and have been really bonding and getting to know each other. I would say that things between us are getting serious and that we are like in a committed relationship. There is only one thing that he forgot to tell me (he has a girlfriend that he has been dating for 6 years now). I happened to be spying on facebook (something I do with all the guys I like) and I noticed that it says that he was in a relationship with a girl and that they were going to get married. He told me that he was not in a relationship and that he wanted to start one with me because he really liked me and that I was the only girl for him (which obviously was a giant lie). I feel numb right now about this whole thing because I really like him and this is the closet that I have been to having a real relationship with a guy. So the guy is still contacting me and calling me trying to get me to meet him so that we could start talking about our future plans together but I have been ignoring his calls and texts because I am upset and honestly I do not want anything to do with him anymore now that I know everything. I just don't know what to do because he is not going to go away if I just ignore him and if I tell him that I know that he has a girlfriend he is going to try to explain things away and I just don't want anything to do with him Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok this is really stupid but how well did you check? I've seen guys and girls who were "married" or "engaged" on facebook and it was just a joke and they were only friends. Maybe ask about meeting his family. If he's truly in a relationship with someone else that will freak him the hell out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him that you don't feel like things are working out for you two and that you're sorry but you don't want to continue the relationship. If he asks why, just say it's not the right timing, and seriously leave it at that. Delete his number, delete him from social media, just erase him as much as you can. Trust me, there are other guys out there who aren't two-timing liars and cheaters.

What Guys Said 4

• He only wants sex and is lying his way into bed with you. Just dont contact him anymore because he is not worth your time.

• I'd make up my mind, take a deep breath and just say that you don't want to seem him again. He lied to you, he's cheating on her with you

• Just keep ignoring him. He will get that you're not interested eventually. Don't waste any more time on the douche..

• He was thinking on having a fling with you so he made up a big lie. Don't waste any more time with that prick just leave it as it is. And no need to give any explanations either let him wonder and worry about it, he asked for it.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should tell him that you know about his girlfriend and you do not want anything to do with him anymore. I think it is important that he should know that you know he is a liar.