How do I say this in English? Can you help me about one thing in english?

lets say I have a product. and someone asked me "is there a discount coupon now"?

I want to say "our product is in a discount now"... is this sentence correct? what's the best way to tell him that our product has already good discount now?

help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :((((

Most Helpful Girl

• "This product is already discounted." OR "This product is currently on sale."

Most Helpful Guy

• The customer is asking if there is a coupon that could be used for lowering the price below what it is currently selling for. For instance, an item my be normally ten dollars, but is on sale and marked down to nine dollars. The customer would like to know if there is a coupon that could be used to lower the price even more, perhaps to eight dollars.

If there is no coupon that further lowers the price, then a proper answer would be "we have marked this product down to its lowest price so you do not even need a coupon to get that price."

What Girls Said 1

• 'Special price now' if you are in a hurry, or if your client is.

What Guys Said 1

• "Our product is already discounted."