Whats your biggest regret in life?

Feel free to open up :) i dont judge

Most Helpful Girl

• Believing in people who supposedly were my family. I believed in every single thing they said. And then I found out that they don't care about me, they wish the worst for me and if I died they would dance in my grave.
    As a result I have a low self-esteem (even though I'm working on that) and I'm not where I want and where I should be. Basically, they screwed up my life.
    I can't wait for the day, I will get rid of them forever!

• Thank you for the MHO.

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 9

• Not doing my hw and not trying to find a job.

• Not saying one guy what I thought about him and not breaking his nose or something else :D ahh memories lol

• Not working hard enought when I needed to and also letting my confidence get so low.

• Not insisting to move on to 6th grade, hence agreeing to flunk 5th grade.

• losing my virginity to an idiot.

• exploring the internet, i've tainted my heart and soul

• Watching American tv full of shit

• When I was a little kid, around 9, I went to a museum and stole 20 dollars worth of candy from the giftshop. No one even noticed.

• That he graduated and still I didn't have the courage to ask him out. Im talking about my crush