QUIZ: What Kind Of OLD Person Will You Be?

QUIZ

You got: Doting grandparent

You will spoil your grandkids to the max and always be there for them. Lucky you (and them)!

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Rich and retired
    You saved well for retirement and are now living it up. Enjoy your vacations and new cars!

Haha didn't expect that at all! Didn't like the result, I wanted it to be more interesting like yours haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pobably be a rock and roll apple lady lol!

• You got: Old hippie
      Your crunchy granola ways are only going to intensify as you get older. Don’t worry, sun child; tie-dye looks good on you and kale will always be healthy!

What Guys Said 22

• Ah another of your awesome choice in quizzes :D <3

Okay here goes again :D

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-21697-1447486034-9.jpg

You got: Doting grandparent

• You will be asking me to stop posting these quizzes very soon hahah

• Ah not you too young lady. I'm a Taurus and typically so lol

When I like something you can feed that to me in every meal for a whole year and first day of the 2nd year I'd ask you for the same dish again ;) Believe it, I'm 44 and this is tried and tested since my teens :D

• Thank you very much for liking my opinion too <3 :)

• You got: Young at heart

You’ll embrace your inner kid for as long as you can. You’ll bring the party no matter what your age! Pass the hula hoop.

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...nced-3771-1447485469-6.jpg

Wooo! I'm gonna be an old Asian guy hoola whooping on the beach ! lol.

• You got Young At Heart - You’ll embrace your inner kid for as long as you can. You’ll bring the party no matter what your age! Pass the hula hoop.

• What Kind Of Old Person Will You Be?

You got: Young at heart

I'm even too old to party now

• You got: Old hippie
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-32703-1447483929-1.jpg

• You got: Rich and retired

Haha niiiiice!

• You got: Young at heart

• img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-32703-1447483929-1.jpg

You got: Old hippie

• You got: Cat lady

Meow! You’ll live happily ever after with your house full of adorable kitties.

I don't even like cats haha :p

• You got: Young at heart. You’ll embrace your inner kid for as long as you can. You’ll bring the party no matter what your age! Pass the hula hoop.
    Very accurate as of now. I still act like a kid 😜

• Already spoiling our grandchild (I won't go into details, you'd only be jealous :D ).

• What Kind Of Old Person Will You Be?

You got: Old hippie

• You got: Young at heart

• You got: Old hippie

• Grumpy old man

• Ill be with my wife. Ill be something like Sean Connery.. keeping old style.

• Rich and retired? Won't argue with that

• Rich and retired lol

• Young at heart

• You got: Doting grandparent

• You got: get the fuck off my lawn whippersnapper

• as we age we become more human again thats why we give freedom to our grandchildren.

• what's your point?

• that when we are kids we are more humane. when we grow older we become societal, and as we head to the grave we become humane again... .

What Girls Said 15

• You got: Cat lady

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-32699-1447484185-1.jpg

AHAHAH I am a dog lady though, close enough.

• You got: Cat lady

Confession: I took this quiz three times, chose different answers and got the same daggum results!!!

😭 I'm not even a fan of cats. Give me a dog and I'll be in better company. Haha.

• You got: Old hippie

haha not bad! sounds like me.

• You got: Cat lady

• You got: Cat lady

http://i.imgur.com/KHmSagK.jpg

I was thinking of getting a cat next year. It's already starting...

http://i.imgur.com/wxSZofG.gif

• You got: Rich and retired

Ahhahaha I would love that! I will see what happens...

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...nced-9731-1447486954-1.jpg

• I didn't take the test yet, but I wanna be an inappropriate grandma. Sitting at the dinner table shouting out random thing's like" I remember when I was young & dumb & full of cum!.." reminisce a little and then carry on drinking my prune juice and eating broccoli while everyone stare's at my embarrassing ass, but my fav grandkid or kid's laugh.

• You got: Doting grandparent

• You got: Rich and retired

Helllll yeahhhh!!

• Old hippie 😅

• You got: Old hippie

Thinkstock

• You got: Young at heart

Seems legit!!

• This is so way far off!

You got: Rich and retired

• You got: Rich and retired

"I'm rich, bitch!"