What else can we do for a batchelorette party?

So I am Maid of honour and I am organising the batchelorette party/hens night.
Pretty much most of the control has been taken over by the bride as she knows exactly what she wants which is a mens strip club in the city, with a package that includes dinner, still life drawing class with a naked guy, a show with front row seats, pole dancing class followed by a private show just for the party in the back room. Pretty much all I have to do is send out invites, collect everyones money and book it. Feels like I should be doing more for her seeing as I am her best friend. What else can I do to make it a bit more special seeing as it looks like this place is going to be hard to top? (She has told me she wants "dicks everywhere!" Lol if that helps!)

What Guys Said 1

• haha dicks everywhere?
    hopefully certainly bodily fluids aren't flying too :P

• Yeh she is a pretty out there kind of chick. Has no shame loving dick, being best friends for 10 years we have to have some similarities/interests in common 😉 hahah

As fun as that would probably be I'm hoping not so her FiancĂ© doesn't get angry with me! 🙊

• keep the cum in the strippers/dancers bodies lol

• Hahah Agreed.

What Girls Said 1

• Is this a bachelorette weekend? That sounds like a lot of stuff. If that's what she wants to do why not just do it?

• No just one night, it is a package deal that is run by the male strip club everything is included will be a whole night out. After the shows and stuff end it becomes a night club which saves us from having to run around all night in heals. I'm defiently doing it as per her request I'm asking what else can I do/personal touch wise just so it's not 100% predictable and she gets some sort of surprise.