Am I an a-hole?

ok so i value myself and women very much but im also a guy so im still kinda drevin by sex... but the point is i only wanna sleep with a girl i love and a girl that loves me back, but thanks to the internet i have access to talking to random girls... since im on the search for "the one" i need some stimulations so i talk to girls online and make them want to sleep with me but i just get them to send nudes then i leave so am i an ass or?

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure... But I am amazed at how many dumb people you've encountered - willing to send pics to a total stranger. They all must be gullable teenagers... Anyways, I like the fact you're teaching them a lesson for tge future. 🎀

Most Helpful Guy

• No you are a perfectly normal internet troll.
    I bet the girls luv it too.

• bro im actually not trolling tho..

• how the fuck would this even be a troll im not pissing anyone off

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Do they know they are sending it to someone who is under age? If not, you are encouraging them to commit a crime of distributing pornography to a minor. And are they under age? If so, you are guilty of possessing child pornography and possibly engaging a minor for sexual exhibition. Keep in mind, being under age for photographic purposes in not always the same as the age of consent for sex, the former being almost universally the age of 18.

• You're an ass

• You're a kid who's an ass, it happens to the best of us, trust me, lol.

• lol want me to send them to you? I don't know if you want pics of 16 year old girls on your phone but if u do tell me lol

• You can get in trouble for sending nudes online.

• All he wants is nudes, is that so hard to ask?
    Nudes to post online for people to see...