What size girls do guys like?

I'm fifteen, 5'4, 129lbs and somewhat muscular. My measurements are 34.5-27-38. Do guys generally prefer girls who are taller and thinner than this? Just curious; I know it should be about personality, not looks, anyway:)

Most Helpful Guy

• i think for my height, 5 7 is perfect and maybe around 130 to 140 with curves and some muscle.

34 DD and 26 and 38- 42 would be nice...

• Oh that dream woman. I hope we get girls with size lol

• @Tiger288 yah 38 looks amazing with clothes on as its not so huge, but 42 will stand out with them ass huggers on... ... if she squats on that frame... and is tame-able, thats wifey right there...

• Yep that right!

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't care. It's whom ever you feel happy with. Size and physical appearance should never have to matter. People who focus on that have poor relationships and always have failed relationships. They rather fall for the act then how a person reacts. If the person is tall then their tall, if their short then their short. When you truly love a person, you would work it out. Not trying to find another replacement. My mom before she passed was 5'9, and my dad is 5'3. My mother always like guys around her height, but didn't mind shorter men. My father usually had women at his height, around his height, and rarely taller then him. He said that many tall women like him because of his charm and how 'cute' he looked because of his height. Other then that, my parents made it work.

What Guys Said 6

• I like that.

• I don't know for myself im pretty short but I've liked girls way taller then me, never really like someone shorter now that i think about it

• Yeah it's about personality, your good

• That good size

• ok without a picture most guys can't tell cause most of us have no clue what those numbers mean cause it isn't the same for guys.

• Sounds nice to me

What Girls Said 4

• Guys: a gender of the humanoid species that have their own personal preferences, therefore, no man compared to 100 others will have the same preferences.

You sound beautiful. FYI.

• you are quite thin. you are fine

• Positive some guys like that.

• Different guys like different things, which is good. I'm glad not everyone likes the exact same thing.