Do you believe people have a right to die?

From a military family we believe there are times when life is not worth living and in times long past it was honorable to let yourself pass on, now I'm not inspiring suicide here, I just mean if someone has nothing they value in life despite their best efforts, or if they are suffering or crippled etc I strongly believe they have a right to pass on. To me about the only things that could put me in that place was if I was blind, crippled, or did not end up with a loving girl who was attractive physically and we got along mentally, everyone may have different absolutes in life but to me those are mine.

Any man man worthy of breath should have something they would die for and could not live without.

What Girls Said 1

• no i don't. it's just a stupid excuse to escape when u give up.

What Guys Said 2

• YES OF COURSE...

• I do not believe we have a right to die. What "right to die" usually means is a government-provided means of painlessly killing one's self. I don't believe suicide is ethical, and I certainly don't think anyone should be allowed an easy way out. If someone wants to die, let them find a way to do it. They don't deserve to have it handed to them.

• I never said the government should endorse it exactly but we shouldn't see someone who goes out that way as weak or judge