I want it ALL. is it normal to be so fucking greedy?

i want everything. once i have something i move on to the next best thing. nothing is ever good enough for me. if i have 5 inch speakers i want 10 inch speakers, if i get a new bmw at age 17 i want the next model up, if i have 2 girls i want them all. even if i do everything for a girl to get her to be my girlfriend like buy her flowers and leave them by her door, and all that bullshit, if a better girl comes along i will move over to that one. or just keep all of them. i want it all.

for me, its either all or nothing. when i was drafted to the army i went to the end of the world to make sure i got into the highest unit, the most respected and recognised unit (my username).

i need the top of the top of everything and sometimes my greed scares me

Most Helpful Girl

• You're an unhappy loser. Don't worry, most people are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahh how refreshing to see the spread of American greed, materialism and uber consumerism across the globe. Cheers mate!

What Girls Said 1

• It means that you aren't being satisfied with anything in your life. You keep pursuing these things but if the brought you joy you wouldn't feel the need for "the next model".

Something is seriously lacking in your life.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I would ask why you always need more, because usually that has more to do with how you feel inside then it does with anything else. Usually a compensation/coping mechanism.

• Until you decide EXACTLY what you want you can never be truly happy.

• You will always be essentially unhappy. Your priority should be people, not things.

• my priorities are people and things, my priorities are everything. and yeah i will basically always be unhappy. when i get something new or someone new in my life like a girl, or when i achieve something, i am extremely happy... then i get tired of it because its not new and i look for what's above that. i'm always looking to expand or upgrade.