What book are you reading?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing currently, but I was reading a murder mystery a few days ago. I think I'll read another one of those soon. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Practical Skills in Biomolecular Sciences. Its the ultimate textbook if you're in the field of Life Sciences, in fact I urge anyone in the field to get it. I got mine used on Amazon for £5, total bargain.
    ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wAYypb5TL.jpg

• Sounds like an awesome read I'm in school to become a microbiolologist

• @rsstanford its not much a leisure read, more of a "guide". It explains how to do a lot of the things you do in the lab, like chromatography and various protein purification techniques. Also has chapters on how to write reports, basic statistics to analyse your results, and even how to study more productively.

• Oh well I definitely need that

What Girls Said 4

• The God Delusion

• Ah, I read that book.

It's cute, and Dawkins is a good and engaging writer, but... the last chapter makes it painfully obvious that he has never met a person of average or below-average intellect in his entire life.

• A little bit of dreams: An introduction to dream interpretation by Stase Michaels
    Indian Killer by Sherman Alexie

• gag's sequel

it's a never ending thriller/erotica

• Koko takes a holiday

What Guys Said 3

• "The Art of the Loaf" by Noah Peele

• No books. I don't like books.

• Um a study book.