I am finally with this AMAZING guy but there is a problem please answer my question it's underneath? ?

Ok so basiclaly he is amazing but... he asked me to move in with him and I love him and I have been with him for 1 year but he is 23 and I am 17 (18 in 2 weeks) and he has a 1 year old and I LOVE kids don't get me wrong. He has the child she is called Amelia-rose and she is gorgeous becuase her mother was dangerous she abused my boyfriend into staying with her but he sent her to court and he got Amelia and thank goodness!!! Anyway...

Am I to young to move in with him and look after Amelia because she will probably treat me like her mum and then marriage... I feel like he might propose soon as well so please help... thxs xxx

Most Helpful Guy

• if you feel your up to it yes its totally ok. just make sure you finish school first and make it clear to him about any future plans you might have a bout collage

• Thank you xx You're a great help

• just let him know what you said here. i think he will understand and except it to keep you in there life.

• Yeah I hope. It's just before I went on here I didn't know what to do so... xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I personally feel like that's a bit too much for you, especially at your age. Like i know if i was in your situation, despite how much i loved the guy, i couldn't do that. 5 or 6 years is quite a big gap between you two and i think you might not necessarily realise the responsibility or pressure that this particular situation holds and the fact that you have to perpetuate with it. On the other hand, you could just wait it out a little and see how things go and wait till you're a little older and then make a decision. However, in saying that, that is just a personal opinion. I mean you'll be turning 18 so you have the right to do what you want but all i'm saying is don't forget to take your brain along with your heart.

• Thank you. I am getting closer to the waiting a bit decision its a bit overwhelming! 💞

• Yeah well welcome to reality. I'm glad you've taken that into consideration. Whatever you do, don't rush anything because you don't want to end up regretting anything either