How do you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like getting "CHOCOLATEEE WASTEDDD!" And taking another vacay... mostly sleep. Honestly I don't know what I feel, but I do know" I'm muthaf***in tir'd!" Snott nose kid voice getting ready to walk into this HELL hole called a job😑

What Guys Said 8

• Like I might close GAG. I am sick of this site and what it has become.

• Yeah, I can understand that.

• True, I think some a just baiting the hook. Lol

• I think that GAG should remove the anon feature from all topics. So you can't post anon questions or opinions. The only 2 topics that are excluded should be "sexual behaviour" and "sexual health" and if a user posts a question in those two topics that should not be in there to get anon the question should be moved to the correct topic and their anon should be removed to.

• My wife says I feel good for an old guy. ; - )

• Feeling like I need a better life, I have the qualifications, but may need some more. Dont want to be something I have no interest in. But I'm happy hat I get to see Black Sabbath on Sunday, that will at least be fun

• I have a boner right now.

• Hmmmmm it's mixed, doubt/happiness...

• Tired as motherfuckin' fuck.

• I have a headache and I'm really horny NGL XD

• I'm surprised I don't get any hangovers even if I drink almost daily... although I drink only in morning haha...

What Girls Said 10

• Feeling great!
    Ran 6.31 miles this morning! And its actually warm today and didn't need my winter coat! My boyfriend should come back from field training today too, if all goes well.
    Very happy! lol.

• Ehh still kinda relaxing. I have the morning off but need to leave for work in a few hours.

• I've been feeling sick off and on today. I caught a nap, so that made me feel a bit better. I'm not so sleepy and zombie-like at least, haha. How about you?

• I hope you feel better, I hate days like that. I woke at 3a. m. yesterday and couldn't go back to sleep because feeling sick and uncomfortable.

I am okay, thank you for asking.

• Thank you! I hate that. It's such a poor set-up to your day when you wake up way too early or keep waking up throughout the night.

Glad to hear it! That's better than "bad."

• Content and happy , but I have a banging headache 😥

• bored.

• Kind of tired I have been up since 4am this morning.

• Stressed : O

• Sleepy and tired i start semi-finals next week then ill invite you all to HAWAII 🍷😂

• hornyyyy

• Sick, because i am sick...