What would your last meal be, if you could choose from anything?

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Fettuccine alfredo with shredded chicken topped with grated parmesan and stuffed bacon wrapped shrimp. And a side of blanched broccoli. With garlic cheesy bread. And a tall glass of unsweetened ice tea. And for dessert i want a warm slice of pecan pie with ice cream and a warm slice sweet potato pie.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• can't choose one, I would beg for a buffet as my last meal. A mix of everything.
    and of course, salad, soup, meat/fish and dessert ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ben and jerry and tex mex food! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A man. One man, please.

0|0
    0|0
  • A banana 🍌

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be a big pizza, a big coke (with sugar), ice cream, cupcakes and other junk food. Like hey, wtf it's my last meal fcol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken alfredo and a strawberry daquiri! some godiva chocolate mousse cake and a cup of tea!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have a big plate of French fries

0|0
    0|0
  • Enchiladas, a strawberry Starburst freeze from Taco Bell, and Sour Patch Kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • The whole nandos menu, spicy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• My mom's lasagna, with steamed broccoli and a glass of white merlot. Dessert will be Ben and Jerry's "Chocolate Therapy " ice cream. 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it a fantasy world where I don't have to worry about ethics? ( trying to become a veg/ or vegan)
    Probably Crispy skin Salmon lots of seasoning. Maybe some fried Chicken some fries cooked hot. Blue heaven milkshake or dr pepper. Some oysters kill Patrick. Peri peri chicken is good. Butter popcorn is good hahaha put all that into one meal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken quinoa and protein shake
    Hahah jk!
    Ice cream, cheesecake, pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • Last meal... Something super unhealthy and super expensive... hmmm
    a whole kilogram of sashimi topped with caviar and mayo

0|0
    0|0
  • Fries.
    And a lot of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Surf & turn (steak & lobster), no doubt!

0|0
    0|0
  • Steak, topped with bacon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something spicy af with habaneros and ghost peppers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Psshh. Easy. Taco Bell. #6 (2 Chalupas with crunchy taco), a 7-layer burrito and a chicken quesadilla. Wash it all down with a Pepsi.

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice juicy pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • This fancy french chicken, but I can't spell the name.

0|0
    0|0
  • A big square 20 slice pizza wid bacon and sausage and a big bottle of wine... at least I should leave satisfied...

Can I have a chick along wid ma food as well to fuck her? After drinkin ma wine...

0|0
    0|0