Real-life Vampires?

What if your friend told you that she was a vampire? In a complelty serious way? What would you say/do?

i'm wondering because I am one and if you think I'm nuts then whatever, I was expecting it anyway. and any of those superstitions about garlic and living forever and being extremely good-looking and all of that stuff is mostly not true, just so y'all know.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay, I'm a being of the night as well. Although not a blood sucker, but what they call "psi".

• great! someone has a some sort of connection

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• So what traits, abilities and behavior does a vampire like yourself have then?

• well, I can only speak for myself, but I'm more of an inward person, I can't sleep at night (no matter what I do unfortunately), and yes I do actually feed, although I've never tried a person (there is a big chance that that is illegal) sometimes, if my mom goes to the store or something at night, I get out of the house and try to catch something, moles tend to be the easiest, although I've had chipmunk and once I was lucky enough to find a stuck rabbit. Mostly, I just go when everyone else is out of the house at a store or something. I never kiss people because it's too tempting, but that's just me. I also have sensitive hearing and can see in the dark. and some other behaviors that I'd rather not say

• I see. Could it be that you have a strong urge, lust, fixation with blood instead of being an actual vampire? When you say that you can "see" in the dark. Do you actually mean that you see night as clearly as day?

• not as clear as day, i'm not an owl, but more like half-dimmed lights, not dim, but not like mid-day sun

• I'd tell her to get help. There are no vampires, just social justice idiots who think they're vampires.

• get her sectioned.

• Laugh my ass off.

• Go get my knife, a hammer some garlic and the car keys. :-O
    I'm getting out of there!

• report her to the police cause she is a psychopath that drinks human blood... .

• or i'd call dr van hellsing on her ass... .

What Girls Said 8

• I would believe it. They're a thing in Satanic circles.
    In Satanism you can become a werewolf or a vampire as crazy as that sounds. I know that Nicolas Schrek (Zeena Lavey's husband) has the order of the werewolf. Rumor has it that they are real. I myself can't prove or disprove that but if ETs are likely than why not them?

• There actually is a vampire subculture that have been around for years (like before 1990's years), but I highly doubt your friend is a part of that. She's probably just straight up attention seeking and crazy.

• "Yes hello dr Phil, I have an interesting case for you to look into"

"This is YOUR life. YOU have to make a decision."

"Uh, but she like really insane and--"

"How does that make you feel?"

"No I feel fine, but my freind thinks she's a--"

"This is not going to be easy, do you want to live?"

"Uuugh fuck it" *face palm*

• Well I'm a Therian so we can be insane together

• cool! But what is a Therian?

• that's great! that sounds like a cool group

• That we are

• I would get her help

• Assume she's crazy and just make sure she's okay I guess

• I'd crack up at her/his face.

• Think my friends has finally lost her shit...