Do you usually have good luck or bad luck?

In life, love, poker, etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in luck, but in love well my ex broke up with me cuz I said something dumb, and the 1st girl I was gonna ask out back in 8th grade (I'm in 10th now) I was too nervouse to ask her out, and I haven't even talked to her in 2 years, and I hope that doesn't happen with my current girlfriend as in the breaking up thing, cuz I love her more then any other person on the earth

Most Helpful Girl

• If it wasn't for bad luck i'd have no luck at all...

What Guys Said 7

• I don't believe in luck. To me, a miracle is another word for hard effort.

• Good Luck.

• both

• either bad or non existent. once in a while ill have some minor good luck, but it is not with things that really matter

• Bad luck mostly, still waiting for good luck to come my way

• Depends on each day... today I was damn lucky for example... everything went perfectly well... better than I expected...

Don't ask me wot it was about though...

• Good luck

What Girls Said 3

• I don't pay attention to luck most of the time

• I' consider myself to be an extremely lucky person. God has blessed me with a wonderful family.

• bad all the way. maybe they just stick out more, or maybe I'm just pessimistic, which I am.