What hair products do you use?

What hair products do you use?
All three of those + Argan oil of morocco in-shower oil as well as a deep conditioner are in my arsenal. I also use dry shampoo at my scalp just to give it that extra oomph.

Tell me what you use, ESPECIALLY if you have thin hair because maybe you'll enlighten me to some products I should be using.

Most Helpful Guy

• www.caswellmassey.com/.../...Hunter_Body_Wash1.jpg
    Caswell-Massey Dr. Hunter's Original Body Cleanser is a clean sparkling bath gel with natural extracts of Comfrey, Yarrow, Nettle, Cornflower, Calendula and Chamomile, and is fragrance free. Made with moisturizing Aloe Vera, it lathers luxuriously and its gentle bubbles are kind even to the most sensitive skin.

www.caswellmassey.com/.../Dr__Hunter_Hair_Wash.jpg
    This classic Caswell-Massey Dr. Hunter's Hair Wash shampoo formula combines natural ingredients proven beneficial for healthy, manageable hair. Glycerine, Vitamin B, Sweet Almond Oil and Ginseng condition hair and scalp, while extracts of Rosemary, Parsley and Lemongrass restore its luster.

Old Spice Denali Body Wash
    Old Spice Fuji Body Wash

And this shampoo that I can't remember the brand or name of but it makes your scalp tingle and go really cold kind of what happens in your mouth when you take a mint and your hair smells like chocolate covered mints, it's amazing.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Aye those Shea Moisture products. I've used the shampoo before, smelled weird to me. Now I use Cantu Shea butter shampoo. My hair ain't thin so I wouldn't know and even if it was, i still wouldn't know

• shampoo and styling gel/wax/paste. I guess that's not what you are interested in so not going into details

• Just head and shoulders shampoo. I've never used conditioner or anything else in my life and I get complimented for how thick and soft my hair is all the time

• Water and shampoo. My hair looks awesome naturally for some reason. I just wake up looking fly.

• I use Paul Mitchell's Awapui shampoo

• I use Dove men shampoo and conditioner. Then American crew fiber for hair styling

• Whatever my mom buys that smells good lol

I do know that Elvis used like a 100$ hair bottle 😜

What Girls Said 11

• Currently, this is what I use plus a blow dry spray to dry my hair faster and a straightening spray to help straighten out my wavy hair.

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../71DKm6TvhaL._SL1500_.jpg

• Well, now I use

ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41JH2qaRTuL.jpg

Makes my hair feel soft and it smells nice and flowery without smelling too artificial and chemically.

Every few days I'll do a honey/cinnamon/clove/lemon hair mask. Put that nonsense on my head for an hour and then rinse it off with a little shampoo and conditioner with honey/brown sugar added in.

• I used to Biolage, that shit smelled like old lady, so I started using Dove cool moiture shampoo and conditioner. Then its a 10 after shower.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...73507fea53.jpg

images.ulta.com/is/image/Ulta/2218075?$detail$

• Currently, it's the coconut herbal essences. I know its not the best choice, but its what I have in the house.
    I had a kerastase hair mask as a gift, but I used it up. Too expensive to repurchase lol. I need to find a new one though.
    And I use the tresemme heat protectant spray when I style.

• I don't use those shampoo they make my hair itch. I dunno i wear whatever lol.

• Wen by Chaz Dean.

• I use Pantene shampoo and conditioner. It's in a brown bottle. I have thick hair and it makes my hair soft and it doesn't tangle my hair.

• I use the same ones as you (I have straight hair), but I never blow dry my hair, cause It's doesn't look natural, I hand dry it and don't touch it the rest of day, It look really wavy.

• I only shampoo, condition and air dry. I like Garner products.

• I just use whatever is in the shower. Usually it's head and shoulders.

• I use whatever is on sale that week...