Why did KDA20 left?

Just noticed and wonderin'. I liked his diplomatic answers and his nice head

Most Helpful Girl

• So many pieces of Bad News bear today, @BrownBoyBrownies Thank you for Posting and Boasting about @KDA20 He was a Very Special guy and an asset to GAG, he will be Surely and Sorely Missed here, dear.
    I have been on GAG for over 2 years and Hopefully still Counting, and I have Seen people I Know and Love come and go. I also am seeing Many newbies come through GAG Town and as I said Tonite to a Newbie who I feel very Happy to Know:
    "When One door closes, another Newbie opens."
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks for the Like, sweetie. xx

• @paris13

No, it was posted by kda20. I am now 100% sure that it has been taken down.

• @RetardedMonkey Oh, wow, really, Himself? I still can see AshelyPrinces's posted questions.. doesn't seem fair.:((xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Did he say he was leaving first? I saw him not to long ago, maybe just busy with life in general

• nope, just saw an inactive profile. Yep, he sounded like a busy man

• @Applefan1 oh I don't let those people get to me, I just pop on to see what's interesting or enlighten someone, make friends sometimes

• @Applefan1 The only problem with an IP block is that it will not be permanent. IP addresses are dynamically assigned and you don't always have the same IP. That and the fact that an IP block can have collateral damage to multiple people, not just one.

What Girls Said 4

• OMG.. When did this happen? .. Is there some kind of plague here at GAG? .. Or is there some secret force that only Admin know about, for eliminating members?

• he will be missed.. :(

• It's sad to see him go but I guess he felt he was done with the place!

• When did this happen?

What Guys Said 10

• I'm a bit late to the question, but I saw his profile when he deactivated before it went dark. Naturally being curious, I looked at his last post. It was this:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1911874-should-i-write-my-next-new-mytake-on-aliens-or-new-inventions-in-the

On a question asking what take should be written next, he said:
    "Don't go too serious - All my takes were promoted up to my last one "Should hard drugs be legalised?" which was produced to same standard as other ones but GaG didn't like it - I suggest a hard hitting "My 5 favourite colours of nail polish" or the ever controversial "How to cope with a broken nail" - I am afraid it annoyed me so much I am going to leave when my request to redeem an Amazon card comes back - I might come back but I will nowhere near be as active as I used to be."

---
    I think for awhile he has been thinking about leaving, becoming less and less active. Just the fact that the qualities of my takes and such being promoted is questionable at best was perhaps the 'straw that broke the camel's back.'

• He felt like he was done here and it was time for him to move on.

• Oh alright. Thanks for da heads up!

• :)) xxoo @Applefan1

• He was the only non-troll I knew. God help G@G.

• What? NO!!! God damn it...

You will be missed, sir.

• Saw him yesterday I'm pretty sure.

• Yeah his head being nice. I'd bet you'd know : P : P
    : P : P

• so many known faces leave... kinda sad

• He probably got banned.

• Guess he's taking a break... I believe he said it himself he got obsessed wid GAG... so I assume he's taking a break now...

• @Applefan1, where was this question posted?