Who makes the best donuts?

I personally like Krispy Kreme the. best

• Dunkin Donuts
  • Krispy Kreme
  • Grocery Store/private bakery

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I used to work in a small family diner and bakery and Boss made the doughnuts (among numerous other things) from scratch every day. They will always have the best doughnuts in my opinion. Unfortunately no one will get to experience them anymore though.

• Krispy Kreme. Everyone else can just FOH.
    Nothing beats fresh donuts right off the glaze line.
    Ducks donuts is a close second though. They have this bacon donut that makes my arteries sob.

• Krispy Kreme or Tim Hortons, I tried Dunkin once and the icing tasted like it was made of sugar and wax...

• Tim Hortons

• I don't eat enough donuts to make that call.

• The ones I find at the grocery stores. I was thinking about making my own donuts.

What Guys Said 4

• I like Krispy Kreme the best for where I live. But I went to New Orleans with a friend for a weekend and someone in her family went to a local place to get donuts and OH MY GOODNESS!! Those were the best donuts ever. I wanted to eat them all but I didn't want to look greedy lol.

• Krispy Kreme and most chains are nasty. The best is usually a mom-and-pop type of place. Though some of those are pretty bad too - just have to find the right one.

• What, you didn't include Tim Horton's in the poll?

To be fair though, I've only ever had donuts from Tim Horton's - it's like the go to place in Canada.

• anyone who says dunkin donuts is a liar. their donuts suck donkey shit!