What do you spend most of your time thinking about when you're alone?

Be honest..

Most Helpful Girl

• Philosophy and sociology, my identity, sex, love, my friends and family, things on my 'to do' list, my future, cuddling and other forms of affection I want, cute animals especially cats, social media, jokes (especially Tumblr humour kinds of jokes, my sense of humour is so warped :') ), money and all the things I could do if I had more money, politics, cute clothes and 'aesthetics', mental illness, loneliness, my insecurities and fears, stress, personal projects I want to make but feel a bit daunted by the idea of starting and trying to find time for, fandoms (especially Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the Whedonverse in general), magick and witchcraft (in fiction and reality), food and drink, how my body feels, what my emotional state is like, what's causing those two things.. mostly the same things I think about when i'm not alone tbh but I spend a lot of time alone so maybe I can't compare as well as if my time alone and with other people were more equally balanced. Recently i've been spending a lot more time with people in the sense of talking to friends online and via text if that counts though

Most Helpful Guy

• God and the Afterlife. I really want to know the truth. I've come to the conclusion that if one is intellectually honest and searching for the truth then faith is invalid as their is no way of telling any religion apart. As for god it only begs a harder question who created god? A super god? and so on so fourth. So I'm gonna focus on having the most fun experiences here while I'm lucky to be around.

What Girls Said 2

• Mainly planning a schedule for next day or rethinking/remembering days incidents (positive or negative ones) and very often dreaming about my life goals.

• Life in general. What I'm doing that day, what I need to do, what I have done, family and friends, where I want to go travel-wise, etc...

What Guys Said 2

• Stuff and things. It's never one constant thought, more often than not though, it's my plans for the day or what I'm cooking tonight for my daughter and I for dinner.

• Pu$$y!