What would you do if you were having a bad day?

So the title says it all... becz I am having one right now...

I personally would take a nap with some music on!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry you're having a bad day :( *hugs* I hope the music and napping helps

I guess it depends on how bad a day and why. I might talk to some friends. Maybe call my Mum but that can end up making me feel worse 'cause we get pissy at each other sometimes and she'll nag me about stuff, and she'll be right that there's things I need to do but I won't want to think about it when I feel crappy and so i'll get annoyed; or she just won't understand or want to know if i'm fed up and it'll hurt my feelings 'cause i'm all vulnerable.
    Mostly i'll isolate myself from everyone. Sleep. Scroll through Tumblr and watch YouTube videos. Eat junk food. Write in my journal maybe. Take showers. Hug my cuddly toys (who yes I still have at the age of 20, no shame). Or my pets (especially the cats) if i'm at home at the time. If i'm at home I might try and hug my mum or my siblings but i'm likely to come across the same kinds of issues as I talked about with calling my Mum. If it's warm when i'm at home i'll walk up onto the top fields of the farm I live on by myself and think/daydream/enjoy nature and the sky (like a hippie dippie chick :') ). If there's bad weather or it's night or i'm not at home i'l just pace or walk in circles indoors and think and daydream and have conversations in my head. Often i'll go nocturnal. I might cry. Especially if I feel achy or have period pains i'm a fan of hot water bottles. And ibuprofen and buscopan :') . If I feel ill at all i'll take medicine for it, i'm not one of those "power through the pain", "meds are bad for you" types; you get no medals for suffering when you could take meds. I'll listen to some music sometimes. Sometimes I need to just be quiet though. To end on an inspirational note, I survive :') . And you will too Asker, it's gonna be okay <3

• You don't know... but your opinion actually makes me feel better!

• I hope today was better <3

Messing up with schoolwork like that is really frustrating, and I get that you'd be down about that; but we all make mistakes. It's not the end of the world and I'm sure your work is usually really good, and will be again now that one bad day is behind you :) . I hope your knees aren't too badly hurt too and they're healing well <3

• Everything is fine now... yup and the knees are good... thank you so much 😊☺😄

What Girls Said 6

• Yesterday, for Example, @Luvme66, was A... Bad day for me on GAG.
    One special Gagger had left the stage with some rage and Then... I spent the Majority of my day here, dear, Posting and Boasting about Her and Trying to find Out Where she had Gone and what was Wrong?
    However, I am feeling Better Today because I found out Something special with a Secret and of Course... Still Sad and Mad that Yesterday Others Followed in her Sad Suite and Left GAG Town with a Frown.
    Good luck. xx

• "Takin one down, sing a sad song just to turn it around, you say you don't know, you tell me don't lie, you work at a smile and go for a ride..."

• I've had a few bad days this week. So when I feel like that I usually go to the gym, because after a good workout I find I'm in a better frame of mind. Or I go meet up with friends for a coffee and chat

• I scraped my knees and what not today... so I guess no gym

• Whenever I'm having a bad day I like to be by myself, have absolutely nobody around. Maybe just watch TV in my room.

• Talk to a friend or read

• watch some netflix or prime

What Guys Said 1