Is the right to arm bears protected by the Constitution?

Is the right to arm bears protected by the Constitution?

1|0
3|14

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a bit of a paradox really...

You have the right to arm bears,

BUT...

bears don't have the right to be armed.

That makes the right to actually arm the bears moot.

See... paradox.
    What ya gonna do?

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• In truth bears are born with arms or upper limbs. So there is no need to arm them. Michelle Obama below demonstrates what the Constitution means by the right to bare arms:

http://i56.tinypic.com/juzwbn.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • only if the rights of the bear are being infringed upon by overzealous park rangers who disregard the law.

1|1
    0|0
  • According to a number of Supreme Court decisions it is. (2nd. amendment)

en.wikipedia.org/.../Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

1|0
    0|0
  • the problem is that If you arm the bears, the other animals are also gonna want the right to bear arms..

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, ask the 350lb black bear I shot this season. He is at the taxidermist's now but he will be home next year for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • We have many rights that are/should be moderated by government, speech, press, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It certainly is

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the second amendment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically, yes. Apparently not, according to new laws being enforced nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • It always has been. Don't rely on it though. So many amendments...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes so that if we need to revolt like how we made America a country we have the right to have guns to defend ourselves.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• By RIGHTS it is SUPPOSED to Be But.. Our Sitting President in Office Now just Circumvents Anytime he Feels like, and I even have Heard through the Grapevines, He is Planning on Grabbing your Guns Comes October.
    Our Dead Presidents are Rolling over in Their Graves as I even write this.
    Good luck. xx

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for the Like, sweetie. xx

• Show All
    • You have not been one to put much belief into rumors "heard through the grapevines" and "I read" from who knows where. And then stating as fact that he is planning on grabbing your guns, and that our dead presidents are rolling over in their graves. Were you also one of those who believed that ridiculous crap about the military training exercises in Texas being Obama militarily taking over Texas a few months back?

And Scalia died in his sleep, at a lodge with friends around, and his own wife does not want an autopsy. What is weird about that?

• @Red_Arrow We all have out own opinions and Investigations, which is why, with No lie, Makees the Weird World go round.:)) xxoo

• No but the right to bear arms is.

0|0
    0|0