If I had a dollar for everytime___?

Complete the sentence.

0|0
8|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• If I had a dollar for every time a "how do I look" or a "is my penis big enough" question is asked on GAG, I could buy the website and be the owner.

3|2
    0|0
  • ... I pooped when I meant to fart, I'd have enough money to buy a new pair of pants.

1|1
    0|0
  • ... someone posted a fill in the blank question on GAG, I'd be a millionaire.

4|0
    0|0
  • If I had a dollar everytime I got a dollar, I'd have two dollars.

2|0
    0|0
  • If I had a dollar for every time I tripped over or fell down something I'd be very rich.

1|0
    0|0
  • i took a breath. i don't mean to brag, but i kinda breathe 24/7... pretty impressive, i know

1|0
    0|0
  • I breathed I'd be rich. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone asked me to complete this sentence.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to barf because of how disgusting my friends who are dating are

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had a dollar for everytime a girl didn't find me attractive they'd eventually find me attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I procrastinate, I'd be millionaire...

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had a dollar for everytime I worked an hour, I'd be homeless.

2|0
    0|0
  • My younger brothers annoyed me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Easy answer...

For every time I breathe...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• If I had a dollar for every time someone asked my why I cut my hair.

It's hair! I'm sorry you've never seen a girl with short hair before! I'm sorry you don't understand that it's my choice and my business. And yes, you thought my hair looked good long, but I thought it looked shit and I have to live with it. So stuff what you think, I want it short.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had a dollar for everytime... A MF here on this site said they weren't into big girl's, but DM me with thirst... I'd have enough money to gain 50 more pounds because my grocery list would get longer😏😏😏 #MissesStealYourBoy roll's and all b, rolls and all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want a ham and chesse! Dayum! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • if I had a dollar for every time someone looked at the booty, I'd be the smarter and richer Kim K.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had a dollar for every time I've been mistaken for being younger, I'd have a lot more money in my bank account. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • .. If I had a dollar for every time... i thought about @theluckyone1 i would be a billionaire lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • "Creepy old man"!!! Why you vile and vacuous mongoloid!! In another 30 years you'll be my age' if you haven't yet succumbed to any of your myriad STD's, or married a homeless mutant. I vomit on the memory of your ancestors!! Actually, the 30 year age gap isn't that great. We could get in 20 good years before I start drooling an calling you Butt Face. How do you like me now!!!

• @palek if only closed minds came with closed mouths

• A stupid person opened their mouth.

1|0
    0|0