Guys, What Do Guys Like, Super Model Skinny or Gorgeous Curves?

Us girls may seem confident, but the truth is... we constantly worry about ourselves questionning whether we're good enough for guys. Lately i've seen more and more Facebook posts saying ' boys like meat. Bones are for dogs'... so guys, is it really about how we look and if we have the perfect bubble butt or them nice boobs and toned legs or does it not matter?

I know girls that worry so much about their bodies. My sister for example, she worries to a certain extent that she came and asked me one day..' is it normal for my spine to show when i bend over to pick something up or for my rips to show a little when i stretch or for my hip bones to show?'.. I'd really like to be able to answer that, cause I have the same thing. Do guys hate it or like it?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I simply like a woman to be within healthy weight levels be fit and healthy but still have a bit of meat on her bones as it's unhealthy to be extremely skinny.

• Personally, I don't judge guys. I mean, i'm not perfect myself so I have no right to tell guys how they should and shouldn't be. But what do I tell my sister because I don't want her to feel like she needs to change? don't get me wrong, she's healthy but is really overthinking about it

• No, of course not

What Guys Said 12

• My type isn't that simple, I can go for thin or curvy depending on if a girl suits it... it's more about the face for me anyway, body means nothing otherwise.

• Ahh, okay.. so you're saying that as long as she's good-looking and you're attracted to her, then whatever is underneath the clothes doesn't matter?

• The truth is almost any woman can make us drool like idiots as long as she carries herself with confidence and radiates class. How she does that is up to her but trust me, when she nails it there's no straight man that doesn't notice her in one mile radius even if she's far from the "perfect body" every woman dreams about.

• Different guys have different preferences but i think all guys would agree they would like an ideal body type on their woman.

Also when you bend over its normal to see your spine and ribs will also show when you stretch. Thats normal for someone at a healthy weight. They may not show if you have little fat but a little padding can be sexy also.

• What it all boils down to is personality. Every guy is looking for a life partner. It's much more important to find a girl with a compatible personality than one who is perfect in looks. really, it doesn't matter what a girl looks like. Every one stands the same chance of finding that life partner.

• I prefer skinny fit girls. They're the hottest type of girls to me

• Big boobs on fat chicks is like racing car going off cliff

• Its nice to have a little bit of meat and nice round butt

• Fit flat stomach, with nice curves

• instead of being super skinny, why not just be fit/slim. and do you mean curves or do you mean chubby?

• You know what guys really want? It's really not that different that what women want. Someone who is confident in herself, regardless of her looks.

• curves all the way. skinny is lame.

• I like curves mostly... and stop worrying about being liked by guys... just don't give a shit about it... otherwise u'll be driven crazy...

Whoever likes u...

• It drives us crazy anyway but i guess if someone likes you then they wouldn't want you to change.. right?

• Body shape cannot change...

• It can with the right exercise.. like if we wanted a bigger or more toned butt, we'd do squats or lunges or something..