Which would you choose?

In this hypothetical scenario, you're offered a choice between taking a Green Pill or a Gold Pill.

If you take the Green Pill, you'll be endowed with enhanced regenerative abilities, and effectively be made immortal- but your physical and mental prowess will be impaired, and you'll be rendered both unattractive and inherently sexually repugnant to everyone.

If you take the Gold Pill, you'll be endowed with enhanced physical and mental prowess, and you'll be rendered incredibly attractive and sexually irrestistible to all those who you desire- but you'll begin to degenerate from the inside out, and you'll only have a year left to live.

You're being forced to pick one or the other; refusing to take either pill isn't an option, and neither is taking both. So, which pill would you choose- which option would you prefer (or at the very least hate less than the alternative)? Why? And how hard would the choice be?

• Take the Green Pill
  • Take the Gold Pill
Intriguing gender imbalance- the two options are neck-and-neck, but the girls' votes are heavily in favor of taking the Green Pill, while the guys' votes are even more heavily in favor of taking the Gold Pill instead. Why is that?
Trying to quantify things- let's say that the mental impairment/endowment amounts to 30 IQ points taken off by the Green Pill, and 30 IQ points added on by the Gold Pill. As for the physical impairment/endowment, let's use the same 30% taken away/added measure for strength, speed, agility and endurance. Fair enough?

Most Helpful Girl

• Green one, there's a reason why masturbation exists.

• Fair enough on that point; but what about the diminished mental capacity which comes with it? Would computers and the internet really be enough to compensate for that?

• Oh man, I fucked up XD didn't read well.

I would hate being dumb but I'd hate living only a year after fucking so many people :(
      Don't know, man, you fucked my brain.

Most Helpful Guy

• Gold pill. Die young.

• Thanks for MH.

What Girls Said 5

• not to be selfish, but I choose the gold pill. I think that if you want someone to pay with something worse then a death sentence, go with immortality. I would never want that.

• Who would only want a year to live? I'd take the green pill, then build a fortune over lifetimes and spend it on the amazing plastic surgery of the future. That way I still get everything😎

• The green pill. More to life than being pretty 🙌🏻

• How mentally impaired would I be?

• Let's say that it diminishes your IQ by 30 points. Would that be worth it?

• Mine's pretty high anyway so yeah, think I could cope :p
      If there's a will there's a way

• I would take the green pill and get cosmetic surgery.

• No way I'm becoming mentally impaired just so I can live forever

What Guys Said 2

• Gold Pill. 1 year of great life is worth more than 10 years of not so great of a life.

• Gold pill, hands down