Would it hurt more for a woman or man to be stabbed in the breast/chest?

On one hand it might hurt more to be stabbed in the boob.
On the other hand the boob may help as a cushion against stabbing the heart?

• I KNOW that it'd hurt more for a woman to be stabbed in the breast
  • I KNOW that it'd hurt more for a man to be stabbed in the chest
  • I THINK it'd hurt more for a woman to be stabbed in the breast
  • I THINK it'd hurt more for a man to be stabbed in the chest
  • I don't know
  • it'd hurt equally

Most Helpful Guy

• It would hurt a lot no matter! Maybe the boob would keep the stab from being fatal though lol.

What Guys Said 1

• The boob usually hangs a bit lower than the heart, so a direct hit to the heart, wouldn't hit much of the boob. Even if it did, it's just squishy fat, it would make almost no difference. The main thing here is the bones in the chest. A man's bones are supposed to be stronger (or denser? dunno), so it may protect his heart more.

If it doesn't get to the heart, it may hurt more to the woman, because it perforated more flesh, but like I said before, the boob usually hangs below the heart, so a direct hit would not perforate it that much.

• Ohhh, and the main thing here, I'm assuming a hit to the left of the heart, where the main arteries are located. Because the heart itself sits in the middle, and there is no boob there.

• Boobs are not just squishy fat lol there are mammary glands!

• Haha, yeah.. but I didn't know the name, so I called it that meaning that they won't slow down the hit

What Girls Said 0