How many beers, shots/cocktails, glasses of wine does it take you to get drunk?

and any interesting or funny stories of times you got drunk

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't really tell when I'm drunk so I just ask friends if my face is red (asian glow, kinda annoying).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• i've been trying not to drink, but formerly i could have one of those mini bottles of vodka, one of rum, one of irish creme, and just get woozy.

• hahahaha... you don't want to go there... i have more stories... and pics than most. and it takes a LOT to get me drunk... and then i start "functioning"... so technically... not enough.

• yes I do! now tell us a story

• well i mean I've taken 22 double shots of vodka and kept typing to friend on messenger.
      and i can't count the number of strange places I've woken up in...

• 4 shots probably.

• Depending on the shots I would say around 10-12 at the bar or a buddies house. At home I can put down a 5th of crown and be pretty toasted lol.

• around 10 shots is when i start to lose it. i just get sleepy and pass out

What Girls Said 4

• I was almost drunk once. Combo of mixed drinks and rum.
    No idea how much I had though. I'm not a fan of alcohol so that was the only time I've had that much and I don't plan on doing it again.

Funny story? The only thing that could focus me where I wasn't dizzy and didn't want to throw up was to play smash bros. I was so freaking focused

• I can totally feel it after 1 glass of wine.

• Two glasses of wine

• A shot of whiskey is the only thing that will get me drunk, anything else in sick and puking and don't feel even a buzz

• just 1? interesting

• It's weird. I'll have 2 or 3 drinks and feel completly sober but give me a shot of whiskey and don't remember the night