Why are a lot of white guys skinny?

Out of curiosity, many white guys in paticular are real skinny. Why do they refuse to work out you suppose.

Most Helpful Girl

• Genetics

• But you can't change your genetics, wouldn't that mean they couldnt get big.

• Some white guys are big, just means they're from a different area.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they've been turned into pussies. They've been taught that traditional gender roles are oppressive to both men and women, that the expectation that they be manly is oppressive and old-fashioned, that acting more like a girl makes them more "evolved" than us knuckle-dragging Neanderthals. Nowadays telling a guy to "man up" is the worst thing you can say to him. apparently, and crying and being a victim is the new "brave".

• I agree with you, i do think lots of white guys act feminime. But i also know some white dudes who are hypermasculine.

• True there are some, but those aren't the skinny/fat weaklings who make up the majority.

What Girls Said 6

• Lmao that isn't true at all, I go to the gym six days a week and the majority of guys there are white and muscular. Sounds like you're just jealous to be honest lmao

• Genetics

• fast metabolism.

• Asian guys are the ones who are generally skinny.
    White guys are generally fat.

• Haven't noticed that

• Possibly

• I meant possibly genetics. Sorry.

What Guys Said 10

• Us white boys aren't as... pressured as you might be.

• >_< I am skinny , I am working on it though. Don't generalize. Many are fat AF too :p

• i work out and im still skinny, its genetics/body build you can change but its pretty difficult.

• That's somewhat silly, your probably thinking of the common white "nerd" stereotype.

• I think it's just genetics.

• Blacks have more androgen sensitivity than whites, and whites more than Asians.

That's why the muscularity (and penis size average) goes black > white > east Asian.

• That makes no sense

• Smoke too much pot, cigarettes, eat poorly, drink shit load of beer, pop zany bars, do coke, take your pick 😌

• Heroin.