How different is your life from a decade ago?

I'm interested in hearing your responses :)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Very different, actually!

Firstly, I'm now an atheist. A decade ago, I was in the process of embracing atheism.

Next, I was too insecure about my looks back then, and believed that i was among the ugliest men in the world. Now, I feel quite attractive!

I was socially awkward back then, now I am very comfortable talking to even unknown people.

What Girls Said 11

• SO different. Holy cow. Ten years ago, I was 11 going on 12. That's what, 7th grade? I had never dated at that point and my biggest goal was to get in with the cool kids (of course). Now, I've dated a few guys and have moved in with my current boyfriend of two years. I'm about to graduate college, I'm emotionally closer to my parents than I've ever been, and I've finally gotten over my fears of what people think of me. That being said, I've never been so stressed but so happy haha

• Well, I was 9 a decade ago, so it's changed quite a lot :P I have to do a lot more for myself now.

• I was 10, it was pretty different.
    No puberty
    No stress
    Living with my parents
    I watched cartoons
    And played with barbies
    I was 1,63cm Now I'm 1m68.

• 10 years ago I was 18. I was extremely shy (I'm not now), i was incredibly sheltered (I grew up in a small town), I grew up religious (I'm more open minded now), and I never had a boyfriend or kissed anyone (I've been on many dates and am married now). I would say I'm almost, almost a different person.

• WHOLE LOT! everyone around me is either married or has children. I'm still trying to finish college!

plus everyone is so mean! like no true friends anymore, and when you try to talk to your friends they speak for less than ten mins then forget you. I never thought my life would be so lonely 😔😭😭

plus life is all about work too.

• I know women who are going through the same thing. You can't compare your life to theirs. Just keep doing your thing.

• MSN was the only way to get in contact. If a friend was late, they got left behind. Now that cell phones are around, everyone is late and its like nothing,

• Let's see, 10 years ago I was in a foster home with 6 other kids. I was constantly running away because I hated everyone in that family, I got a guy arrested because he picked me up and gave me a ride to Central city, and then I spent the next 3 years in an orphanage because the foster parents didn't want me anymore.

• 21 vs 11... I can drink legally lol

• Concidering I was 5 a decade ago, its very very different. All for the better.

• I was in the 4th or 5th grade.

• Not difference at all

What Guys Said 6

• Totally different. I was 12 years old, fat, I wasn't smart for some things in life, I followed a religion, I cared way more than necessary about school grades, I can't believe I did some things I did xD. My life started changing in many aspects for the better when I was 13 basically.

• Very different. A decade ago I could go outside on any day and spend time with anyone of my friends since I had plenty of them.

• So amazing!! I have a great life

• Health a tad less, energy a lot less.

• No kids living at home anymore. And now I have a granddaughter. :-D

• Did you experience the "empty nest syndrome" when your kids moved out?

• If by "empty nest syndrome" you mean enjoying the freedom to come and go as I please without having to worry about what my kids were up to or what time I had to be home, then yes, I really "suffered" with that one. :-D

• Lol :) :) :)

• well, i'm only 22 so..