What is your religion?

Hay Gagers, someone said on GAG that most people here are atheists, just getting curious, lets see who is following what, so what is your religion or belief.

Most Helpful Girl

• alcohol...
    "et tu bois cet alcool brulant comme ta vie, ta vie que tu bois comme une eau de vie"
    translating almost to...
    "and you drink this burning alcohol like you drink your life, your life that you drink like a spirit drink"
    apollinaire, zone, alcool

ok honestly I believe in the flying spaghetti monster

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

• Christian. I don't ever go to church, but then again, I was a product of a Baptist father and a Catholic mother, so I'm damned to go to hell anyways...

• lol.. why so negative?

• Lol, I'm not negative at all. I'm just pointing out that I'm going to hell no matter what.

Do I believe this? No, at least I hope it won't actually happen. Hence why I'm becoming a Methodist.

• haha, i m sure it won't happen :)

• My religion is pizza... with a side of Christianity.

• I am a muslim

• I'm an atheist :)

• By choice or by birth?

• what would a 12 years old kid do a research about religion? :O

• Well, by 12 we'd already learnt the basics of Christianity and some of Islam and Buddhism in religious education in school, so it wasn't like it required much more than looking up the basic beliefs of each religion such as the creation story and what happens after death and the role that the deity plays.

• I'm a part of the atheist group.

• By choice or by birth?

• There isn't only one thing, it was just the most logical explanation. I did the church thing and watched people who studied the bible argue the meaning of the scriptures, then there was the whole Zeitgeist movement, and more and more I began seeing holes in the logic. It didn't make any sense, it couldn't disprove evolution and it began to just seem ridiculous to me. The more I looked into it, the more it read like a bad Twilight series: over the top and filled with plot holes.

• i would like to discuss with u this matter in detail but i am not Christian.

• I'm agnostic.

• By choice? since when? n before that what did believe in?

• Yeah. I'm actually happy because my family really doesn't care what I believe or don't believe in as long as I'm happy. I think more families should be like that, where religion isn't set and you're free to choose what you want.

• yup, conservative thinking is sort of oppression i believe..

• I am a Christian. 😊

• Christian.

• I'm a believer in the fact that this world spins on indifferent of what we want. Praying for shit doesn't work and life isn't fair. It's a fucking jungle all its own where you take whatever you're born into and you have to make something out of it or you die.

• so u believe in nothing or u have some different idea?

• No I don't believe anything. I either know something or I don't. I know that there's no difference between human beings and animals when you look at it, I know that no one has ever prayed away a problem without lifting a finger. I don't know if there's a God, but if there is, what the fuck is he doing? A whole lot of sitting on his ass while innocent people suffer and die by the millions.

• I don't have a religion, I'm Agnostic.

• what made u make this choice?

• I haven't thought about a specific religion. So, I guess the problems are not caused by only one religion, but maybe by religion itself.

• What I was trying to say is that the problems of the world are not caused by a certain religion.
      I believe they're caused by the fact that people believe in different religions.

• Paganism.

• atheist

• I admit, I'm an atheist here.

• is it something to hide? :D
      anyways what made u make this choice?

• Nothing wrong with being an atheist so nope, nothing to hide.

As for what made me go that path, I've doubted the existed of a supreme being from an early age. I was the type to somewhat question things and well for me if this ''god'' either can't show up and stop disasters from happening or is there but is unable/unwilling to make it stop, he doesn't exist either way.

• is this the only reason to not believe in God?

• Heeya!
    Im a Hindu :)

• heeyaa!!! Cool. By choice or by birth

• Wow! that's amazing. I have tons of Muslim friends. The many I know are very honorable and good people! good luck to you :)

• thanks :)

• Christianity

• Im muslim :)

• Orthodox Christian, by birth

• did u try to give urself a second thought about what u believe in?

• You chose your religion, you weren't born into it, there's no such thing as a baby with a religion

• agnostic despite my muslim perspective and constant defending of islam

• I am a Mormon

• ahan, will u introduce it to me? as i have heard of it for the first time

• I'm not sure what I am... I guess "spiritual but not religious"

• Christianity

• Jehovah's Witness

• Muslim😘

• By choice or by birth?

• No, you were an agnostic since birth, everybody is technically born agnostic, there's no such thing as a baby with a religion, you choose your religion once you're sensible enough to do so.

• thats great.. will share with us what made u make this choice?

• I don't have one, I'm agnostic.

• by choice?

• means to u religion is oppression?

• It's just not for me, I didn't have good experiences. I don't mind what others want to do with their lies, what they chose to believe.

• I'm catholic

• muslim :)

What Guys Said 33

• I am a child of the law of one.

• http://oi60.tinypic.com/258ccwo.jpg

I don't have any religion.

• Islam.

• I'm not religious.

• jewish by culture, but im covered in tattoos and eat bacon cheeseburgers because i don't let a book dictate my life.

• Roman-Catholic until I die.

• Protestant Christian

• I am agnostic.

• By choice or by birth?

• u seem a logical person :)
      lets discuss ur questions in inbox message in detail.

• I would not be against it, I enjoy theological debates (debates in generall really) and discussions. send a message when you wish.

• Atheist

• I just observe things using my 5 senses and try to be distant from the irrational way of thinking that makes us choose certain "truths" because personal safety, community integration and less life problems.

I don't know where i fit. Atheism? Agnosticism? any other artificial non important class? meh.

• Muslim and proud ^_^ <3

• I'm atheist but I was baptized Catholic as an infant.

• Music.

• Atheist. The atheist/agnostic population does seem higher on here than IRL. Then again, the people you meet day-to-day might just be closet agnostics/atheists responding to social pressure.

• Pagan

• I dont even know what its called
    Im not atheist but i dont believe in any one religion
    Like i think there is deffinantly a higher power but idt anyone religion is right to say they are right and all other religions are wrong
    But at the same time i believe in evolution too
    Does this make sense? lol

• yes it surly makes sense.. u believe in truth and seek for more truth but somehow u dont get truth as there is much false information floating in air which is sort of hindrance for u to see the truth. i hope it makes sense now :)

• Lol.. its personal message in ur GAG inbox.. ok i send one now

• follow me and send me a message

• Agnostic. I was raised Christian but that was until I reached the age of reason and saw all the contradictions it preached.

• I don't have a religion and I've never used to believe in any religion either. I just simply wasn't convinced to believe one way or the other about any religion I've ever encountered.

• Atheist.

• By choice or by birth?

• "everyone comes out of the womb as vivid proof of creation by some Creator!"

With that "creator" being their parents, and still, no child comes out of the womb knowing that. It's something they are taught once they have the mental and verbal capacities to learn things. So in the spirit of quid pro quo, what is your religion or belief?

• i dont agree with parents being creator... parents do not design all system, they have zero role to play in child's development. if that was true every parents would have saved their child from by birth disabilities.

• Orthodox Christian.

• By choice or by birth?

• great, so do u find Bogomilism interesting or acceptable?

• Absolutely. Unfortunately the Orthodox and Catholic churches made sure nothing survived their purge. Our church exterminated the bogomils while Rome took care of the Cathars who held same beliefs. I honestly hope I'll live to see the day them reborn.

• Jesus is Lord. Sums up Christianity in one sentence.

• Born Muslim, Atheist by choice.

• ahan, that is interesting, how come?

• i did not reason because i was nt sure want me to... but yup i would love to reason with u

• Well, if you claim that what I said is "wrong and fake" then I expect you to say why, right? :)

• i'm a pagan

• Agnostic and ex-methodist

• christian

• completely antitheist.

• Baptist at 9

Atheist 14 - 25

Christian at 26.

• This should be a poll instead. I go to church and practice black voodoo magick.

• I'm an atheist by choice.

• what made u make this choice? tell plx

• and what do u do?
      it would be nice if we do some discussion in PM

• I live on the Balkans. the situation is not very well here... I'm unemployed.

• Christian? Orthodox? I don't know. Not into religion.

• More from Guys
    3