If a ship is sinking, should married men be saved before unmarried ones?

Should they be given priority over single men?

Cause they have a woman to take care of and she would go crazy and depressed if something happens to him. Plus they might also have a family that needs their father to be with them always.

Single men have nothing to live for. (No offense lol)

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the men should be treated equally you sicko

Most Helpful Guy

• Its every man for themselves. there's no way Id willingly go down with the ship just because I didn't get married.

What Girls Said 3

• If a ship is sinking, you don't really have the time to sort single people from married people... and single people still have families and friends that would miss them as well. Pointless and a waste of time. Lots of people could probably drown in the time you try to find out people's marital status.

• No everyone lives for something. Life of married people is not more valuable than life of single ones.
    Life of married man=Life of single man

• Maybe families should go first? Children, wives and husbands.
    I wanna say let the elderly go first because that's common courtesy in everyday life... but come on.
    Not much left

What Guys Said 1

• When a ship is sinking, you save the children first, and then you try to save yourself. No "women first", or "married men first". Fuck that. It's my life, I deserve to live just as much as a woman or a married man.