Who's ready for winter to be over?

Sure it's been nice this weekend, but more freezing cold and snow is on it's way around here.

I have been blocked by DBAOracle Sweet! first time I've been blocked on here lol. Still didn't end winter though..

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so OVER this winter season. I'm tired of being cold! I want to see that yellow thing that's in the sky again.

• Yes, yes, yellow thing! Thank you for Most Helpful! We must have yellow thing again!

• It needs to start doing it's job better again for the next 8 or 9 months..

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm ready for winter to be over on the last day of summer. I can't stand cold weather.

What Girls Said 16

• Well it's still only the last full week of February and the snow has melted and we've been having nice spring like weather. The only downside is all the damn mud everywhere, which will promptly freeze over when the temps drop again. I like winter but I'm so ready for spring and summer.

• Yep, you hit the nail on the head.. and it's going to freeze at least here by tomorrow. I hate winter the most because of the road conditions. Hurry up already spring and summer lol

• I'm in southern California. Dude, WATER actually FELL FROM THE SKY the other day. End times, I says.

And what's this shit I hear about how water actually turns into a solid? Lies. Dirty lies.

• Ugh so lucky.. I drove out from Dallas to LA and some surrounding areas last July and it actually rained for a few minutes as I was leaving Santa Monica lol. Sad, but true.. It's about 60 here now, but by Tuesday it will be a frozen wasteland again :(

• I have to deal with winter until the end of May because I literally live in a frozen hellscape full of hicks who eat nothing but boiled and unseasoned food.

• Sounds a lot like here actually, besides the food that is..

• I have to deal with far too much white nonsense. I even think it's nonsense, and I'm white.

• I don't understand why anyone would just eat nothing but boiled and unseasoned food.. Strange to me, but to each their own I suppose.

• I'm not because the second spring and summer come. That means wasps, hornets, etc will be out. I'm deathly terrified of them. So I rather it never be warm enough for them.

• Oh my gosh yes! Tge hang gliders were out by my house yesterday and it got me all excited for summer. The signs are slowly appearing!

• This nice weekend is such a tease lol

• If you see her remark about catfish as serious you have big, BIG problems. And she included you in that catfish remark, so how do you feel you can use that as an insult on me? lol. And it is you that does not get it. And you cannot even see that. Well I will not be answering any of your future questions. And I will join DBAOracle and probably many others at this time.

• YES I miss the Sun !

• Nooooooo! Love the cold!

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• No, I love the winter. Plus it's supposed to be the hottest summer yet here and last year was miserable.

• You must not live up north..

• @Red_Arrow Eastern Washington. The part that looks like this.
      www.joelane.com/images/shrub-steppe_as_320.jpg

• Ehh! I have not been over there in a few years, but I can remember some areas looking like that. (Okay, a lot of areas, lol) And I guess it could go that way, so sorry, you have had a hot summer. On the other hand, you probably had a cold winter. I have been following the temps on relatives in the Idaho panhandle.

• I haven't had a "proper" winter, so I'm not ready for it to end.
    Summer brings new things for me so i'm associating it with that. Not because of the weather
    But, I am dying to jump into a warm swimming pool.

• Naw, I love winter but that's a short lived season here in SoCal 😞

• It's only the third week of Feb. We still have 2 months of winter to go up here.

• not quite

• Not me. Lol but I'm already in the 90 degree weather so I have no choice. -___- Lol

• In Saudi Arabia The weather always the same lol

• No, I love winter, we are still in feb so I have two month of winter before be in spring :)

• No way, i want it to last forever. But then again i am in south FL so winter for me is a pleasant 65°F lol :P

• Grr must be nice :( I lived in Sunrise and Tamarac (close to Ft. Lauderdale) a few years ago. I'll be laughing at you once that insane humidity kicks in :p

• Winter in Florida just means you can get in your car without being cooked.

• @Red_Arrow Thats definitely a plus lol :P

What Guys Said 9

• I am cos Ima be blazing with these guns in sprig break, gonna make ibidza look like grandmother's basement filled with 2/10s

• Kinda, but then again I'm not looking forward to constantly being hot either.

• My wife shows all the signs of it. :D :D
    (I went out yesterday night and came home drenched by cold rain. My pants are still drying in the shower.

• Where I live, winter is coming.

• I like it when its still light at 10pm!!! I love summer!

• Yeah it's about that late now since Daylight Savings Time was brought in here a few years ago..

• I've been ready since the gales of November came 'thrashin!

• Dude, about Goddamn time!!

• winter to be over? um... why would you assume i live in the states?

• I can't wait dude... only March remains... then weather's gonna be better...

Wish there were no winters... I hate dat season... it's useless...

• For real. I was in Texas the last 3 winters so it was just extra fall..