Are you preffering money instead of love?

What do you think? Live like average or poor or to be rich without knowing what is real love?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is always a way to gain money but money can't buy love. Anyway love that money bought isn't a real love.
    So for me on the first place is love. A real big love is priceless!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I would rather love. I know how to live comfortably without too much money. That doesn't really matter to me.

• Both are very important for a long term relationship in my opinion.
    If it was all about the money, I would jut get married to a 60 y/o rich guy, but then I would end up miserable and maybe have another lover on the side since I wouldn't be able to look at the other man as a partner and more as an ATM machine, nothing more.
    If Love is here, it's great BUT if we're both broke our relationship might be shaken and won't last long because of the problems we might face specially if we want to have kids, it's a bit delusional.
    Overall I think Love is more important, but it doesn't Money isn't important neither :)

• Love doesn't come with a guarantee, but if you're careful with your money and know how to invest it correctly... then it can last you a lifetime . Love causes more pain than money , so... hahah

• Life is so much harder without money, it can put a real strain on the most loved up relationship and even cause break ups.
    It's misguided to choose love and think money doesn't matter for it really does.
    Love can't pay the bills.
    Money can't buy you love.

• Gimme dat $$$$$$

• love need luck , money need work
    I need love I can work later, my money should protect the one I love not the opposite!

What Guys Said 9

• Money is easy to come by. Love is hard to come by and becomes harder to find as you obtain more money.

• Get money and love will come :)

• Money is okay, but being alone sucks bc all you have to spend it on is yourself. I prefer love... somethings are more valuable than money.

• I pick average not because of the love but because I like to be average.

• If you've got money the rest will follow
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

• Love. Money is meaningless. It's only meaning is the value we say it has. I we all said pinecones were worth 500$$$ it'd be so. Love, can outlast your money, you can lose your money, but they can't take love. :-|

• I'd rather have money.

• Money=Girls

• i hate money