Which do you like the most Marvel or DC?

I want an answer to this never ending war..
or rather what you think.

For me, I like comics from both companies but let's say marvel for the heck of it.

• Marvel
  • DC

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably DC because I love Arrow and The Flash. Those shows are so good

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I think DC (pre their New52 bullshit) has more interesting characters, more consistent world that everything happens in, more mature storylines, and better plots.

Marvel had Spiderman and the X-men, two HUGE franchises, which got them a lot of followers. Then they did their movies. Look, their movies are GREAT. They developed a SOLID plan, a great way to advance the story though individual and group movies, and hired the exact right people for the roles. DC has never been good with movies of their products. And the Batman vs Superman that is coming up, to me, as a DC fan, looks TERRIBLE.
    Batfleck will kill DC.

• Marvel has the edge as it's further along with it's film adaptations which make it more popular to a wider audience. This isn't DC's fault but it does have to catch up (assuming it wants to).

Personally I don't read comic books but watch the movies so I'll go with Marvel.

• I like Marvel better. I find they've always done a better job of making their universe feel connected and coherent - like it is all happening in the same universe, and it all affects the same world. This world. With real cities and such.

• I love both tbh but I prefer DC because my favorite hero is Batman, and I love his villains and their profiles. Also, my favorite comic book is Watchmen so for those two reasons alone I always will give it to DC.

• I'm a huge DC guy.

I wonder if people who are voting read comic books or are just influenced by Marvel's recent success with movies. Although I'm not a huge New 52 fan from DC I do generally like DC comics more.

• I like the DC universe more but I like Spiderman from Marvel as my favorite hero.

But overall DC

• I really liked Marvel a few years back but DC caught my attention with some of their shows. I'm not a comic book reader but I watch a lot of YouTube vids of people who have read the comics.

• I prefer Marvel, more variety.

What Girls Said 1

• I recently got into DC but I've been reading Marvel comics since I was 12, so there's my answer. My favorite character is Batman though, who's a DC character.